SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

They could run this show all the way to and through the nineties and never run out of content...depends on the Crew/Cast more than anything I’d think.
I was thinking a nineties series could be told. This could be an anthology of sorts . I just been thinking about the shows end and I’m honestly not looking forward to that really. Franklins most likely gonna end up in jail or dead.

Skully has been hyped up as some elite-level villian when he is nothing more than a hyperemotional shermhead with poor aim that has yet to drop anyone.
Jerome went from one of the most fun characters to seemingly being in a constant daze this season and traumatized over killing some random dude.
Aunt Louie has always been the backbone of the organization and continues to try to guide these dudes in the right direction only to be ignored. Her relationship with Jerome also seems to be an afterthought.
Leon continues to try to play "the man" which was a role he was never built for. The preview for next week shows that he is clearly still in denial and trying to blame Franklin for his shortcomings. He should've never isolated himself from the group and is getting what he deserves. He is easily my most disliked character. He is not putting in any work, and has proved to be nothing more than a liability.

I am interested to see where this Little Rock storyline goes.
But, thus far, this season remains mediocre, and it is clear that they are setting up Louie's shooting to be a cliffhanger of some sort for next season.

Coroner: Be that as it may
Skully: The **** you just say to me?
I couldn't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

Also, Manboy & Skully = Omar & Brother Mouzone
wire-middleground.jpg

It’d be terrible leadership to just give him up :lol:
If anything you do him yourself & give Manboy the address after.

But either way, you still have to do Scully because he’s not ever gonna forget that. And then outside of this situation you still gotta do Manboy because he’s too ambitious. He’s gonna always want your seat.

So if I still gotta get rid of both of these dudes, why am I giving up Lee?
Facts...Still gon be at war with Skully and Man boy always gon be plotting on finding a new plug or getting the connect himself...Thats why the smart play woulda been sending Leon far away from jump and focusing on taking out the rest of the crews...Ain’t no way he can stay in LA anymore, Shoulda drove that man straight to the bus station soon as yo showed up for help :lol:

If it ends with season 5 it would be very premature. I would expect that season to be very rushed and the crack epidemic along with the CIA involvement to continue on without Franklin with him most likely doing a bid.

If they do it right though you can follow Franklin in to crafting his escape plan from the game. He either fakes his death before doing his bid or after he's released and then leaves the country. I also see no reason why he couldn't continue to run his drug empire from the inside.

Either way I just feel Franklin will get caught up and imprisoned.

It'd be whack if he died.

-that scene where cissy braids leon's hair was intense, anytime that nina simone playing, it's gon' be a tearjerker.
-i just realized diego from season 1 who returned on season 4 is derek from insecure.
-deaundre bonds deserves an emmy nomination for his acting.
-this reporter gotta go doggie, she's wild annoying.

Yeah, I was saying that about Skully. Dudes a nutcase you want to have on your side.

How do you give up someone your mom knows well enough for that scene?

I literally see no way Leon gets out of this.

Told y’all Franklin should’ve chosen Skully and gotten rid of Manboy. Manboy too smart, skully would’ve been easy to control.

I mean Aunt Louie told Franklin from the beginning that as well, so thats why I'm interested to see how this all plays out seeing they have went this route so far.

PO

-that scene where cissy braids leon's hair was intense, anytime that nina simone playing, it's gon' be a tearjerker.
-i just realized diego from season 1 who returned on season 4 is derek from insecure.
-deaundre bonds deserves an emmy nomination for his acting.
-this reporter gotta go doggie, she's wild annoying.

Lol bra I forgot dude was on insecure playing as a happy husband

and sometimes idk if Deaudre Bonds is acting or being himself lol either way he’s playing the hell out of the role .

Auntie did say they should kill manboy & of course Franklin hard headed ahh didn’t listen

Back
Top Bottom