SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Word! Like who the hell snitched out Franklin? They want us to think it's Peaches, but I'm not buying it. So it might them stripper chicks.

She's in her 30s by now, so I'm sure she's accepted it and doesn't feel the need to change anything. Like Steve Buschmi and his teeth. Or Owen Wilson and his nose.

That's Raylan Givens' dad on Justified.

My money is she was inside leak. Something been off about her the whole season, she knows exactly how to manipulate Franklin too.

- i think peaches has h.i.v. they haven't introduced it & it began being rampant through the 80's/90's. he's been sick lately, missed work now, etc...

-it's funny seeing el chapo in another role, without the funny voice... speaking of which. teddy really sent cissy, an ex black panther to communist cuba who are more aligned with the us/contra opp sandinistas, so many enemies in all directions. i'm willing to bed that ruben is a political mercenary.

-not to mention a publicly outed cia agent smuggled himself into cuba, murdered & disappeared cissy's husband (a former black panther) & she's aware that same cia agent, is bringing in literal tons of cocaine into the usa as part of a cia supported operation at the height of america's "war on drugs." cissy's convo with leon also foreshadowed this.. a black panther connected background, talking up cuba's healthcare & education system to leon, telling him "a lot more people want to help than you realize." it all adds up if you know your history.

-i think the guy that was eavesdropping on franklin is kevin's brother & also who set him, leon & avi up for the hit last episode. i just hope the show doesn't end "boardwalk empire style" with jimmy's son killing nucky.

My money is she was inside leak. Something been off about her the whole season, she knows exactly how to manipulate Franklin too.
That would be so obvious & lazy if they went that route :lol: we’ve gone through Mel & Tanosse, enough with that

It'll be anticlimactic if Peaches has HIV. I've seen that prediction everywhere :lol:

Wouldn't mind if it happens though.

I know it's hard to keep a show consistently good for multiple seasons but when the story practically writes itself and it's all in the history books there's no need for this gimmicky isht 🤬

Franklin and Gustavo’s last 24 hours
1D73EF09-220F-43FC-A124-66D617BBB34F.gif

Enjoyed the second half of the episode but the tiger **** I could've done without
For me Snowfall has been a flawless series but this tiger portion was the first time I completely questioned what was going on :lol: and introducing Kane like that when I’ve never heard his name beforehand was :rofl: at least they gave a quick rundown for him

Last edited:
-i think the guy that was eavesdropping on franklin is kevin's brother & also who set him, leon & avi up for the hit last episode. i just hope the show doesn't end "boardwalk empire style" with jimmy's son killing nucky.

What scene was that? I don't even recall seeing Kane, but at the same time, never knew to look out for him or what he would look like. Good call though.

PO

What scene was that? I don't even recall seeing Kane, but at the same time, never knew to look out for him or what he would look like. Good call though.

PO
It was the scene where they were at the club and a worker was listening to them and Franklin said “who the **** you lookin at” or something like that.

• You going to wrestle the tiger now, oso? :lol: Glad they finished that tiger **** asap. Thought they were going to let it play out the whole episode. Funny Franklin brought the mexicans to that house & the tiger only attacked them. :lol:
  • That money still there. Lucky *** mother****ers. :lol:
  • Oso aint know about Teddy spying. Wonder how that will impact there relationship? :nerd:
  • Veronique out! |l
  • Avi's speech to Franklin. :pimp:
  • Jerome said don't test him! :wow:
  • This ***** crazy. She find all that dope then say all she want is Teddy. :rofl:
  • Kev brother behind the move. :pimp: I like that swerve. Unlike some of you, I also don't mind his late introduction to the series here. You cant introduce him earlier, because we would immediately know this dude is going to come for revenge. So them letting the viewers know who he is and let that final scene play out like how it did was great to me.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom