SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Leon should’ve finished the job like everybody has been mentioning for the last few weeks. It would’ve solved everything :lol:

I didn’t say he should shrug it off. Louie being shot and his reaction to it is understandable. I just don’t care for all his complaining regarding the business and all of that. He’s been feeling some way since his speaker shop was broken into.
Well yeah, I kinda tune out his complaining since its to be expected given he's been fed up with the entire situation. First he thought they were greedy and now it's they lied to him and got him in some federal ****.

Cuz for Jerome this isnt the regular hood **** he's use to. This is constant getting in to problems where violence and death are necessary and its not letting up.

Did anyone else catch Franklin's demeanor change when Tonassee referred to Manboy as "Drew"?
To me, that revealed some kind of personal connection.
I thought that was a dead giveaway and his "aha" moment among others that he seemed to be having related to her.

Yep as soon as she said Drew, I knew she done f***ed up!

Yep as soon as she said Drew, I knew she done f***ed up!

yep I caught it on the second watch. First T says “Manboy is after the plug”. Leon says “everyone is”, then she’s says “you know Drew and how he is when it comes to money “ Franklin then hits her with the “Drew huh”. It was subtle but it basically foreshadowed the ending scene.

this dude Alton so selfish just gonna dip to Cuba :smh:

the nerve to say Franklin has to deal with that after saying we got money(Franklin's) now, dude is so trash :lol:

that’s usually how the game goes even if you are dealing with a legal business unfortunately

They need to off Khadija ASAP. I hate her character so damn much, I don't care if she just lost a baby.

She is honestly my guess for the death this season if the last two episodes have one.

Manboy possibly kills off Khadijah for the plug since she doesn't listen to anyone, but then he eventually finds out he got played since Franklin found out about T which will result in him and Skully re-feuding.

PO

It was female bloods and crips that was shooting **** up too. Kids and females.

Leon didn't kill shorty because he was already f'ed up in that moment seeing her holding her dead daughter and they didn't show her this side of her until her daughter was killed.

Show been getting better every season. I got no compliants.

It’s been building up to this but I don’t care much about Jerome and his conflict. If he don’t wanna be in the game, he can just bounce instead of staying around and being miserable . Now he’s about to be reckless next episode.

Episode was cool though. Pretty much the calm before the storm.

That's why he was tryna convince Louie to get out. He wasn't gonna leave the game while she still in it but we see it's that simple for them to get out.

Hell it almost feels like Skully wants to be a Crip now.... Where the heck are his homies from the set? Aint no way a Blood and Crip should be hanging around each other this damn close unless they're forming Death Row Records.

Y'all be missing episodes or something. :lol:

Skully and Manboy was beefin hard, tryna kill each other. Only reason they squashed it is because Skully's daughter/Manboy niece was killed.

Franklin should have been bugged shorty crib. He should have been known something was up with her. You're well connected and you know her brother doing time and you ask her if he needs protection and/or resources and she rejects it. That alone raised my antennas. Just cause she was giving him some uss he thought she was trust worthy. I guess he never learned even after dealing with Mel.

Franklin should have been bugged shorty crib. He should have been known something was up with her. You're well connected and you know her brother doing time and you ask her if he needs protection and/or resources and she rejects it. That alone raised my antennas. Just cause she was giving him some uss he thought she was trust worthy. I guess he never learned even after dealing with Mel.
You a paranoid *** ***** man :lol:

And what lesson was he suppose to learn from Mel that applies to this situation other than kill a chick's father and she might try to kill you, especially if she on the rock? :nerd:

You a paranoid *** ***** man :lol:

And what lesson was he suppose to learn from Mel that applies to this situation other than kill a chick's father and she might try to kill you, especially if she on the rock? :nerd:
The lesson was not to trust people even though you know them from the past. People change as time goes on especially when you're changing whether it's for the good or bad. Even though Mel was a dope fiend, he kept looking back at her past thinking about the good times. Remember he tried to be a white knight when he brought her out of the dope house and she kicked him in the groin. He didn't learn from that and she shot him. He did something similar with this other chick. He was thinking about when he lost his virginity and how he used to be up under her. He quickly was up laying up in her crib and all of that. He didn't even realize that she was playing him. Remember he had tabs on how cats got arrested for operating sloppy, so if you're keeping eyes on that, you don't think you should be keeping tabs on someone from your past that just showed and you're sleeping in her crib? Especially when you're beefing with other groups and you see that cats are following you on the way to the drop? You gotta be on your P's and Q's especially when you're about that life.

The lesson was not to trust people even though you know them from the past. People change as time goes on especially when you're changing whether it's for the good or bad. Even though Mel was a dope fiend, he kept looking back at her past thinking about the good times. Remember he tried to be a white knight when he brought her out of the dope house and she kicked him in the groin. He didn't learn from that and she shot him. He did something similar with this other chick. He was thinking about when he lost his virginity and how he used to be up under her. He quickly was up laying up in her crib and all of that. He didn't even realize that she was playing him. Remember he had tabs on how cats got arrested for operating sloppy, so if you're keeping eyes on that, you don't think you should be keeping tabs on someone from your past that just showed and you're sleeping in her crib? Especially when you're beefing with other groups and you see that cats are following you on the way to the drop? You gotta be on your P's and Q's especially when you're about that life.
Man Mel was not somebody Franklin knew from his past.

Mel was somebody he knew and grew up with and in the present. Somebody he was in love with and she got hooked on rock, became a crackhead. Even then she never betrayed Franklin. She just ran the streets. Then Franklin killed her father. So she shot him in the back.

It wasn't about trust. Franklin just didn't expect she'd try to kill him even though he killed her father. Franklin was dumb enough to think she might choose him over her father.

Lets be clear, Mel shot Franklin cuz he killed her father and being a crackhead allowed her to do that **** without a second thought. No other reason than that. She didn't betray him. They were no longer cool after Franklin murdered her father in their home.

The situation with T is NOTHING like with Mel. Franklin knows she aint on the rock and he ain't kill her father. She's not somebody from the past that popped up in his life. Franklin pursued her when she was at the club. He's not looking at this like its business but pleasure. That's it. There's no reason to suspect some chick you ****ing when she not in the game. Nothing she did until recently was suspicious at all.

Only somebody who can be real paranoid like Skully or something would have her phones tapped off rip :lol:

The real lesson for Franklin after discovering T was a snake is to never mix business with pleasure. The next chick should be far removed from the game. He shouldn't vent to her about anything or involve her in anything. Franklin probably thought he was finding a woman for him like Louie, a partner. He was wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom