SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Sissy
8EDF87A1-E355-46AF-B5CB-F98651B421E0.gif

I agree what Sissy did was dumb especially knowing Saint was mere seconds to gettin his money back.

The episode is titled "Sacrifice" so I would assume that is what Sissy is doin ....sacrificing herself to benefit others. Whether it helps or not is not my point. It being deep is also not my point.

Sissy but had feeling that would happen

My guess Franklin in Jail, Leon back in Africa, Louie dies, and Oso living good

“Are you f’ing kidding me? I was lying. He’s f’ing dead. I shot him twice and dumped his body” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMO, as far as this series goes, that line is up there with

“I built this s_. Brick by brick! And I’ll be damned if I let you tear it down just because you don’t like the way another n_ talks” :lol: :smokin

Teddy was in white privilege bag tufffff in this one

-I never put a gun to a crackhead to smoke that ****

-I was protecting your community

-I made you dog. That's MY Money

-He's in a jail in Puerto Rico

-Sike I shot his *** Twice. FOH

Hesi tween tween the Saints this episode

TheseGlumGnu-size_restricted.gif

I was dying when Cissy shot Teddy :lol:

His handler walked away like it was nothing…probably glad they got rid of Teddy’s *** to protect themselves.

Franklin was determined to get that money :lol: bruh was willing not to see his mother again if it meant him getting that money back.

Teddy was wild for the comment :lol: bruh stuck his sizzling chest out on that one. I think Cissy was gonna kill Teddy regardless.

I wish Louie would’ve offer that Sugafee looking cat. Twice now she spared that dope fiend life.

Man… the end of that episode really pissed me off. Just made absolutely no sense. If you’re gonna kill this man, why would you do it in the absolute worst way and at the absolute worst time? Kill him in the garage and get away… or if it was going to be in public, let the transaction be done first so Franklin can at least get some of his money back and have something to run off with.

That wasn’t sacrifice. Just selfishness and stupidity. Now you’re going to jail. And you condemned your son to being on the run with zero resources and multiple national/international organizations after him. Dumb as hell :smh:

She didn't want Franklin to get that money back. It's not that she didn't care if he did or not. She legit didn't want him to get it back.

That was a great episode. Reading some of these comments made me reflect on it more, how the past seasons built up to that moment Cissy killed Teddy.

Cissy is old school. She had to deal with that white apartment manager/landlord on that job treating the black folk like crap. Franklin is blinded by his hunger for money.

Cissy knew Teddy had to go but was hoping there was some good in Teddy, that maybe he was telling the truth in that garage. It was at that moment at the phone booth, she realized how ruthless he was. Plus she also just lost her brother, so her emotions at that point are going to be crazy.

Moral of the story - watch yo mouth 🤣 Especially around these old heads, you might catch those hands if you talking reckless like Teddy.

Back
Top Bottom