SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

I felt for him when he went to visit Cissy and said “you couldn’t have waited 10 ****ing seconds” :lol:

Because… mom… you still could’ve killed him AFTER I got my $37 million :lol:

Now that I think about it, that’s the real reason she didn’t say anything when he visited. She knew she ****ed up. :lol:

:lol: I don't get it, seems like mans was just going to take his money, get out the game and play black Trump, why ruin that?

Then again Teddy could've chilled, mans got tortured to near death and still used his last bit of energy to roast Cissy and her husband.

Yall really think the CIA was going to let Franklin chill with 37 mil? Even if Cissy shot Teddy after the transfer his handler would come after Franklin for the rest to appease the higher ups.

Cissy knew from the Black Panther days that you don't want to fight the CIA. The only way to keep Franklin off their radar and maybe regain his humanity was to keep him from that money.

:lol: I don't get it, seems like mans was just going to take his money, get out the game and play black Trump, why ruin that?

Then again Teddy could've chilled, mans got tortured to near death and still used his last bit of energy to roast Cissy and her husband.

At his worst Saint would’ve become a Slum Lord. He was trying to build his real estate portfolio. He walked away from the drug game.

Saint didn’t want the money to buy bricks, he wanted property.

He was not about to slow bop into the sunset with millions of dollars in drug money. He was living in denial. Dude was a small fish in a big pond that was growing by the minute. Cissy kept him out of the cage. His greed and lack of accountability did him in. Him and Teddy were 2 sides of the same coin

Last edited:
I’m sure it should be an unwritten rule to not involve ya moms in the dope game.
That's sorta her thing

hqdefault.jpg

His mom helped him see firsthand how his choices poisoned any and everything around him, and it wasn’t just a bad LSD trip. He had no kind of remorse, and just gave up on life altogether.
Should’ve had one more scene like this but with drunk Franklin

1682115815081.jpeg

I’m sure it should be an unwritten rule to not involve ya moms in the dope game.
Unless she put you on game

Yall really think the CIA was going to let Franklin chill with 37 mil? Even if Cissy shot Teddy after the transfer his handler would come after Franklin for the rest to appease the higher ups.

Cissy knew from the Black Panther days that you don't want to fight the CIA. The only way to keep Franklin off their radar and maybe regain his humanity was to keep him from that money.

Even if they wouldn’t have let him live to see his old days, 37 mill would have been enough to have given him a fighting chance at figuring it out. Look at how he turned out without it.

She sealed her son’s fate.

Even if they wouldn’t have let him live to see his old days, 37 mill would have been enough to have given him a fighting chance at figuring it out. Look at how he turned out without it.

She sealed her son’s fate.
His fate was freedom with a chance to atone. And if he didn’t find a way out on the way to 73 mil what gives you faith he could’ve done it with half that in worse circumstances?

She gave him a chance at redemption like Alton. He hit rock bottom too but eventually got back on a positive path. Letting him get the money would have kept on a path of being a monster with the CIA on his back.

Franklin also could have not snapped and choked his wife out, causing her to bail...and probably wouldn't have crashed as hard.

His fate was freedom with a chance to atone. And if he didn’t find a way out on the way to 73 mil what gives you faith he could’ve done it with half that in worse circumstances?

She gave him a chance at redemption like Alton. He hit rock bottom too but eventually got back on a positive path. Letting him get the money would have kept on a path of being a monster with the CIA on his back.

And how was Alton able to atone? By running a shelter using whose money?

Oh that’s right. Franklin Saint’s dirty nasty drug money.

The only person on this show whose second act did not involve Saint and this oh so bad drug money was Mel.

My thoughts now that the series is done

Franklin Saint: I’m one of the few happy to see Franklin get what he deserved. He was a terrible human being. His ending was perfect, he became a fiend for money. Only thing that would have made it a perfect ending is if Melody came back to see what karma did to Franklin. In the end Franklin wasn’t a true hustler and that’s why he fell apart. He didn’t come up selling dope and didn’t have a hustler’s mentality. A true hustler would have went back to selling dope….low key Louie, Jerome, and Leon made Franklin who he was.

Louie: Got her just do and lost it all as she should have. She had no loyalty to anyone but herself. Seeing her on the run is better than seeing her dead. I don’t blame her for everything like most people do. She was out for self same as Franklin. They are two of the same.

Jerome: had a lot of redeeming qualities and was one of the most solid next to Oso, Leon and Skully. He knew the game better than any of them and that’s why I don’t blame Louie for his downfall. He chose to ride so hard for her.

Teddy: true parasite and still felt like he got off easy in death. Would have loved to see Franklin get him hooked on crack. Then use that addiction to get his transfer done. His comments in that scene when tied up is how white America thinks.

Sissy: Easily one of the worst characters on the show. Had zero problem helping destroy here community and acted the most self righteous out of everyone on the show. Even in the end she feels she did something noble:smh: she help create a monster and took zero accountability the entire show. Even in the end when she intentionally shot Teddy it was for some self serving reason to appear righteous.

Leon & Wanda: Leon is the definition of loyalty. Dude does nothing but play his position. Wanda is the tale of very few. I loved to see at least one redemption story on the show.

OSO: man we all love Oso period lol

Back
Top Bottom