SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

My thoughts now that the series is done

Franklin Saint: I’m one of the few happy to see Franklin get what he deserved. He was a terrible human being. His ending was perfect, he became a fiend for money. Only thing that would have made it a perfect ending is if Melody came back to see what karma did to Franklin. In the end Franklin wasn’t a true hustler and that’s why he fell apart. He didn’t come up selling dope and didn’t have a hustler’s mentality. A true hustler would have went back to selling dope….low key Louie, Jerome, and Leon made Franklin who he was.

Louie: Got her just do and lost it all as she should have. She had no loyalty to anyone but herself. Seeing her on the run is better than seeing her dead. I don’t blame her for everything like most people do. She was out for self same as Franklin. They are two of the same.

Jerome: had a lot of redeeming qualities and was one of the most solid next to Oso, Leon and Skully. He knew the game better than any of them and that’s why I don’t blame Louie for his downfall. He chose to ride so hard for her.

Teddy: true parasite and still felt like he got off easy in death. Would have loved to see Franklin get him hooked on crack. Then use that addiction to get his transfer done. His comments in that scene when tied up is how white America thinks.

Sissy: Easily one of the worst characters on the show. Had zero problem helping destroy here community and acted the most self righteous out of everyone on the show. Even in the end she feels she did something noble:smh: she help create a monster and took zero accountability the entire show. Even in the end when she intentionally shot Teddy it was for some self serving reason to appear righteous.

Leon & Wanda: Leon is the definition of loyalty. Dude does nothing but play his position. Wanda is the tale of very few. I loved to see at least one redemption story on the show.

OSO: man we all love Oso period lol
That Melody take >>>>>
98EA7D43-A51F-457F-A0C1-18EDECE2A718.gif

My takeaways:
How was franklin not in jail?
What incentive did Teddy's handler have? especially if Teddy was let go.
I get what Cissy was trying to do but in the end she still killed Teddy for her own selfish reasons. She only wanted/cared for closure on her husband.
She had love for Leon even though he was still in the game and helped Saint launder the money. She's no better after getting on board.
I thought V was going to lose the baby. But I would've bounced too after he put hands on her.
The boyz in the Hood scene was fire.
I dont want to see a Wanda spinoff...not checking for her musical career in ghana. Who cares.

Last edited:
How was franklin not in jail?
What incentive did Teddy's handler have? especially if Teddy was let go.
I get what Cissy was trying to do but in the end she still killed Teddy for her own selfish reasons. She only wanted/cared for closure on her husband.
She had love for Leon even though he was still in the game and helped Saint launder the money. She's no better after getting on board.
I thought V was going to lose the baby. But I would've bounced too after he put hands on her.
The boyz in the Hood scene was fire.
I dont want to see a Wanda spinoff...not checking for her musical career in ghana. Who cares.

I'm assuming Franklin was not prosecuted because then it would expose the CIA and their own involvement.

A lot 70s, 80s and 90a hustlers go the Franklin route. The ending was as real as it gets.

That happens in corporate America too

There’s a junky somewhere right this moment bumming for change or living on skid row, that was a millionaire or once had a fleet of cars and homes.

Last edited:
Very realistic.

Don't know why some people on social media felt like it was a ridiculous ending. Everyone loses. Thats how it goes 99.9% of the time.

They never heard of “hustlers fatigue” my boy. That lifestyle will take a toll on you

Very realistic.

Don't know why some people on social media felt like it was a ridiculous ending. Everyone loses. Thats how it goes 99.9% of the time.
Because viewers get so attached to that character, and see not only everything that happens to them from their POV, but also from their blind spots, setting aside all the manipulation, deception and straight up destruction they cause to the world around them lol

Read an interview where the co-creator mentioned "The Soloist". Don't remember if I watched it, now I gotta go back and check it out.

Glad the show rounded back into form & focused on the big picture, All within what a 6-7 year period Franklin Lost his Mom, Dad, Uncle who raised em, his Aunt, Childhood friends, Every women he loved & trusted, All the spoils of being a Kingpin, His health & his ****ing mind.

And 98% of the time that is exactly the type of tragedy that accompanies drug dealing on that level.

hearing people say Franklin Character should have moved smarter :lol: , completely ignoring what this could do to someone's Midstate.... as if he was supposed to outsmart every hustler, every family member & the ****in CIA/DEA

I know this is a fictional story, but hearing the discourse around it :smh: :smh: , we as a culture are so damn cooked. Franklin Legit Agreed with the description of being a "devil" in this show & people are acting as if he did nothing to deserve his fate

The amount of people who are completely missing his addiction to money & power is quite astonishing man

I know this is a fictional story, but hearing the discourse around it :smh: :smh: , we as a culture are so damn cooked. Franklin Legit Agreed with the description of being a "devil" in this show & people are acting as if he did nothing to deserve his fate

The amount of people who are completely missing his addiction to money & power is quite astonishing man

They purposely overlook this stuff. People never want to be accountable.

Saw a comment on the YouTube video of the last scene, somebody said “Franklin ain’t deserve this”

A few minutes prior he had just put down a tax payer, father of 3 :lol:

Very realistic.

Right. The social media posts saying it was unrealistic showed how much of a bubble they are in. If you find somebody losing 37 mil as unrealistic, believing a dealer that was getting maybe 250k a month then ending up homeless should be more plausible.

Back
Top Bottom