So 50 and Jay will drop albums on 9/11...

Who cares. If 50 doesn't step his game up, I won't be contributing to his sales period, and I'm sure others won't either.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

stop it... 50 Cent will win this... compare 50 Cent first week numbers of GRDT/TM/Curtis to ANY of Jay-Z highest selling Debut week numbers and you already know the statistics will be the deciding factor.

50 lost to Jay already, G Unit's 1st album dropped the same day (Friday) as The Black album & Jay's 1st week #'s were better. I wouldn't besurprised if 50 got his album pushed back again cause no1 is talking about OK (You're Right).

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

stop it... 50 Cent will win this... compare 50 Cent first week numbers of GRDT/TM/Curtis to ANY of Jay-Z highest selling Debut week numbers and you already know the statistics will be the deciding factor.

I agree....50's has a larger fan base of people who actually buy albums.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

i dont think 50 will ever top GRODT

Sales wise? NO One will.
Music wise? prolly not.

ill buy both albums. but like when the Black Album and that gunit cd (forgot the name) came out, 50's album wont catch any spins for 3 or so weeks.

Look at 50's #'s since as well tho. 50 aint been sellin like he use to. but quite frankly i dont care much who sells more, but if i had tobet, I say Jay wins.

I get the vibe that hardly anybody cares about 50 right now or more importantly nobody cares about an album dropping from him anytime soon. If 50 gets Dr. Dreand Eminem behind him with his first single then 50 could outsell Jay the first week. If not, the first week total numbers will belong to Jay.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by mtg

Jay > Kanye > 50

[AtTheMoment]TI>Jay>Kanye>50. Curtis was suppose to drop the same day as TI vs TIP (BET Awards day 07') but he got spooked & pushed it back to September..... FTL

Another Fail in the making for 50 Cent.
laugh.gif

I think it would be a great marketing idea call it "The Twin Towers"
i doubt jay would do it tho, he is so stuck on himself he prolly want that day to himself

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Jay-z don't really do mind blowing numbers in his opening or record sales period if you guys haven't noticed.

neither did kanye..........
The Roc -3 G-Unit- 0

Great idea.

Boosted Kanye's sales last time around.

50 sells regardless, so this will benefit Jay more than it does 50.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

As long as 50 makes *!++ like what's on that I am King mixtape I''ll look forward to both
i havent heard that yet. bout to DL now. i liked the WarAngel...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

50 didnt learn the 1st time?

Maybe you didn't learn.

50 sold more copies worldwide the first week.

anyways,

i'll be copping 50s album along with when Detox comes out
pimp.gif

^^^ You live in America so why are you talking about worldwide album sales? What's sold in other countries has nothing to do w/ us nor is it an indicationof quality material

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^We are only concerned about the country in which we live. IDC how much 50 sold in Ireland etc... cause I stay in the US.

QFT even 50 admits he lost.

Back
Top Bottom