So 50 and Jay will drop albums on 9/11...

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Didn't 50 outsell kanye worldwide?

As of November 9 2007, Graduation has sold approximately 2,474,650 copies worldwide. As of November 17 2007, Curtis has sold approximately 1,728,000 copiesworldwide. Soooooo NAW. 50 definetly didnt catch 'Ye on this one..

50 will lose, none of his singles are building any buzz right now. while you got everyone talking about DOA.

so unless 50 comes with a crazy single, i think jay will win.

Originally Posted by geegee

these guys both suck. these guys are both super evil and worse. yall need to do your research. thy dont care about none of you. a better question is WHY RELEASE AN ALBUM ON 9/11???

Besides the Blueprint 1 significance. Are you saying we should never do anything ever on 9/11? Because of what happened we should never go out and have fun onthis day? Or have any albums release, or movies, nothing. Because it is 9/11? Is it in someway disrespectful for people to live on 9/11? We are not forgettinganyone, if we decided hey I'ma go to best buy and cop the new Jay album instead of oh it's 9/11 let me act down all day because it is 9/11.. You sirare an idiot, and also playing into the hands of what they wanted to achieve on 9/11.. You can wake up, have fun, live life, and enjoy it and still honor thosewho died. If you don't see that you have some growing up and soul searching to do.

whats wrong with good marketing? i dont see this as any different than any other sales promo.

PS us in the marketing/advertising arena wouldnt be good @ what we do if the so called "sheep" didnt respond to the stimuli...
I'm not knocking no one hustle I'm just speaking my opinion which I think holds weight when it comes to integrity. I think any artistshould have integrity and enough confidence in their music that people will want to relate to it. I understand the age old argument that the music industry isa business and your suppose "sell" records. Like I said before people are "sheep"...when you buy an album based on hype instead on qualityof the music you heard from the artist your a sheep. Go ahead and cop if you ride with them but this kinda of sleezy marketing is what waters down rap music. Idon't care about any other genre...but when it comes to rap if you result to this you are a lame in my opinion. Rappers to eager to place themselves in thesame boat as Miley Cyrus...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom