So a MARRIED Woman said this to me today...

" If we smash, are we only gonna be smashing each other or are you gonna be smashing other people too ? "

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

How could she even say/ask that and not realize how much sense that doesnt make? I couldnt even respond for a few seconds, I just had that David Stern blank stare face, then told her she couldnt be serious.

Women nowadays are outta control.

That is all, thank you for your time 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

" If we smash, are we only gonna be smashing each other or are you gonna be smashing other people too ? "

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

How could she even say/ask that and not realize how much sense that doesnt make? I couldnt even respond for a few seconds, I just had that David Stern blank stare face, then told her she couldnt be serious.

Women nowadays are outta control.

That is all, thank you for your time 
smile.gif
What you want us to say Henry?

What you mean she just wanna know is you gonna be banging other !+$%#% while you bang her. Maybe you aint the only dude on her list to be adulterous with
laugh.gif

Ask her if she's heard of a game called stoneface. Then I would've responded properly

just smash with no regard.  who cares, she's not gonna wild out and get pissed because you can just put her on blast. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

just smash with no regard.  who cares, she's not gonna wild out and get pissed because you can just put her on blast. 

laugh.gif
 I aint worried bout her or what she thinks.. It just baffles me that she can deadass be serious with that question like.. You're married and u can fix ur lips to talk bout some exclusivity $%%$..

Oh, and no pics.. She's turrible, I dont eem wanna beat, just a lil bop

roll.gif

pimp.gif
 @ woody

Back
Top Bottom