So a MARRIED Woman said this to me today...

she just scared she gonna catch the vd probably...

so she lookin for a guy to be exclusive with lol i tried making some sense to it. nevermind lol

sucksWithoutImages.jpg

You sure its that and not that she's concerned about giving her husband something? I trust you ain't smanging this $#*+ raw but maybe she just don't want to get caught up. Then again she's probably like all other jumps and wants to feel like they're the only one
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Does she have kids? I had a similar situation, but she had kids, I couldn't do it. I convinced myself I had morals, I regret that *%$* to this day b.

I had a girl just say something similar 2 weeks back....she not married...but...just tell her what she wants to hear. What i did.

You're smashing a married woman therefore you are not in the company of kings because you lack honor and fortitude young ratchet. I would like you to consider the Karmic repurcussions of your actions. This will come back on you in a way that will be crippling.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

How I'm gon' trust? All I see is betrayal - Joe Budden

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My man, you should really try to stay out these threads....

Your perception of women will never change if your're always responding to these posts.

Peace

I can only pray that someday HenzGod will destroy all of my wife's entries while I watch, and record, to fap later.

Back
Top Bottom