So all the stupid nicknames made up on NT have been put on a JB shirt...

Honestly, I kind of like this. Don't know if I'd pay full retail for it, but if I came across it for like $14.99, I'd get it.

Honestly, I kind of like this. Don't know if I'd pay full retail for it, but if I came across it for like $14.99, I'd get it.

Not my style but I have definitely seen worse....I personally think Mi Gente's Shirts are worse because the phrase "suck my kicks" is corny to me!

Not my style but I have definitely seen worse....I personally think Mi Gente's Shirts are worse because the phrase "suck my kicks" is corny to me!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

not a bad shirt to me.
i wouldnt buy it though.

i agree but I would buy if they matched up the colors with the nicknames...

And in all seriousness, SERIOUSNESS. what if they release shoes now with the nickname AND then the regular "black/mold purple-whatever" on the boxes? how do you feel that?

Like if the Columbia 11s were called sea ships it would look like:

AIR JORDAN RETRO 11
"THE SEAS SHIPS!!"
aka
"white/Columbia-blue/black"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

not a bad shirt to me.
i wouldnt buy it though.

i agree but I would buy if they matched up the colors with the nicknames...

And in all seriousness, SERIOUSNESS. what if they release shoes now with the nickname AND then the regular "black/mold purple-whatever" on the boxes? how do you feel that?

Like if the Columbia 11s were called sea ships it would look like:

AIR JORDAN RETRO 11
"THE SEAS SHIPS!!"
aka
"white/Columbia-blue/black"

roll.gif

I think the nick names give the shoes an identity.So many great nick names and some terrible ones, but my favorite nick name is probably the "spacejams"
smile.gif

I think the nick names give the shoes an identity.So many great nick names and some terrible ones, but my favorite nick name is probably the "spacejams"
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom