So all the stupid nicknames made up on NT have been put on a JB shirt...

Looked on the first 4 pages and didnt see it posted sorry if it has, and sorry this shirt was made.....at least they didnt put Raptors on the shirt....BRED SMH

414148-010zoom2.jpg

414148-010zoom1.jpg

414148-010zoom3.jpg

Looked on the first 4 pages and didnt see it posted sorry if it has, and sorry this shirt was made.....at least they didnt put Raptors on the shirt....BRED SMH

414148-010zoom2.jpg

414148-010zoom1.jpg

414148-010zoom3.jpg

This is just what the kids know nowdays, this is the world of the internet 2011 -& yes, gotta say that we as a community are partly to blame ("we" being NT, Sole Collector & all the sneaker blogs etc.)

But shame on JB for putting "September Blues" ...further proof that the guys running things at JB now have no idea about the history of their own company ...& people wonder why the retros are so far off from the OGs -they can't even get the names right, let alone the shoes.

This is just what the kids know nowdays, this is the world of the internet 2011 -& yes, gotta say that we as a community are partly to blame ("we" being NT, Sole Collector & all the sneaker blogs etc.)

But shame on JB for putting "September Blues" ...further proof that the guys running things at JB now have no idea about the history of their own company ...& people wonder why the retros are so far off from the OGs -they can't even get the names right, let alone the shoes.

Dont forget about 5th-dimension and NSB...cool idea, but kind of odd/random imo. this is an official JB product?
Hmm thats pretty sad that they dont even know the cw of their own product....but yeah it is partly our fault though (I find it odd how JB is actually recognizing us too)
air-jordan-og-6-september-blue.jpg

Dont forget about 5th-dimension and NSB...cool idea, but kind of odd/random imo. this is an official JB product?
Hmm thats pretty sad that they dont even know the cw of their own product....but yeah it is partly our fault though (I find it odd how JB is actually recognizing us too)
air-jordan-og-6-september-blue.jpg

Ya'll need to chill with the hate. Most folks attribute the name Spetember Blue to the Sport Blue VI and considering its a shirt full of nicknames its not that big of a deal.

Ya'll need to chill with the hate. Most folks attribute the name Spetember Blue to the Sport Blue VI and considering its a shirt full of nicknames its not that big of a deal.

I don't get why this is a problem. Nicknames sound better than saying "did you see those white slash yellow slash back" J's.

I don't get why this is a problem. Nicknames sound better than saying "did you see those white slash yellow slash back" J's.

Corny. I'm throwing a Rocky Road ice cream cone @ the first person I see with this shirt on.

Corny. I'm throwing a Rocky Road ice cream cone @ the first person I see with this shirt on.

I think you guys are overreacting a bit. Most of these aren't even "nicknames" persay, just the identifying/prominent colors in most of the models. Believe it or not, "b'red" is pretty widely used, I think it's safe to say NT had absolutely zero influence on this shirt.

As for September Blue, yeah, that's just lazy, but adds an interesting layer to the whole Sport/Sept Blue debate. I know that technically they're Sport Blues, but if JB is calling them September I gotta think there's a reason.Also, shirt would have been better if they stuck with OGs/classics. Altitudes and Flips sound out of place when grouped with all those kicks Jordan made famous.

I think you guys are overreacting a bit. Most of these aren't even "nicknames" persay, just the identifying/prominent colors in most of the models. Believe it or not, "b'red" is pretty widely used, I think it's safe to say NT had absolutely zero influence on this shirt.

As for September Blue, yeah, that's just lazy, but adds an interesting layer to the whole Sport/Sept Blue debate. I know that technically they're Sport Blues, but if JB is calling them September I gotta think there's a reason.Also, shirt would have been better if they stuck with OGs/classics. Altitudes and Flips sound out of place when grouped with all those kicks Jordan made famous.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

laugh.gif
 'man oh man those black and white with a lil bit of red xiii's are some serious heat'

the main problem I have with the shirt is that it doesn't use the actual color for the name, ie use actual true blue for '3true blue' actual bordeaux for '7bordeaux' and so on

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

laugh.gif
 'man oh man those black and white with a lil bit of red xiii's are some serious heat'

the main problem I have with the shirt is that it doesn't use the actual color for the name, ie use actual true blue for '3true blue' actual bordeaux for '7bordeaux' and so on

I don't see a thing wrong with the shirt. Most listed are what the below average fan know them as.

Not one "stupid nickname" on it. I.E. "cherrys" for white/red XIIs that came about recently.

#kickrocks

I don't see a thing wrong with the shirt. Most listed are what the below average fan know them as.

Not one "stupid nickname" on it. I.E. "cherrys" for white/red XIIs that came about recently.

#kickrocks

Back
Top Bottom