So, Anything About A F&F Or An Employee Appreciation @ FL For Black Friday Going Around ?

gabe gotti

Banned
Didn't see any posts.

Anybody hear anything about a 50 or FF happening ?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

^^ thats not even cracking of a discount i'll wait till next F&F at least!!

$15 off $50, $30 off $100, $60 off $200. That's all 30%, same as a F&F.

Originally Posted by kickzrock

Originally Posted by dcortes23

^^ thats not even cracking of a discount i'll wait till next F&F at least!!

$15 off $50, $30 off $100, $60 off $200. That's all 30%, same as a F&F.
that's what I was gonna say
difference is once you get above those marker price points, it's no longer 30% off, and I generally end up around the $70, $170, $270 type prices whichwould suck for me.
You COULD make that work though if you shop wisely...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i hope soon, cuz i need go return some shoes then rebuy them with the f&f
pimp.gif

Wish I was in an area where I could do this. They don't be letting that rock in NY in any FTL.
laugh.gif

Good looks on the coupon, any exclusions on the discount? Im trying to cop the flu game XII's below retail.

what im hearing is that they will have a 30 percent friends and family next weekend. no idea about the 50 i would assume right after that.

that $30 of $100 coupon (ie. 30%) worked great for me the other day...nubuck xii's marked down to $99.99 from $150, bought two pair of socks w/ bogo to getover $100 and scooped the nubucks for $76 (actually $70, plus two pairs of socks)...sick deal to me - same as F&F if you make your purchases at about thethreshold prices.

I just got the VIP coupon in the mail. Hopefully I can use if I can't find a camera Friday

yep,got shut down for the home and away gradients and the lebron vii's earlier.just got another yankee trainer 1 and a yankee 27 chip fitted for $96

Back
Top Bottom