So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by HARM

Yo G, this reminds me, where's Dev at? I sent that dude $50 for his Kinect and he still hasn't mailed it. I completely forgot I even sent that money.

You need to get in contact with your boy. I should've mushed his face on Saturday.

Yo my son using it right now
pimp.gif
You about to catch another chip in your tooth.
laugh.gif

.. and Frank.
alien.gif

Yo G, this reminds me, where's Dev at? I sent that dude $50 for his Kinect and he still hasn't mailed it. I completely forgot I even sent that money.

You need to get in contact with your boy. I should've mushed his face on Saturday.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wash you Punjabi MC ..

This kinect game is fire tho...

- Dude talks to girl online. He's 23, she's 16. They do the lame cybersex

- When she's 18 he meets her in Canada due to his job. He stays with her and her mom. Her mom is ignorant/prejudice.

- He smashes a bunch of times. She's lame. He's a simp. She also has a model bf at the time that dude meets in BK some time later.

- She sucks him off in car. She spits. She said before she doesn't spit but this time made an excuse about not wanting to get herpes in her throat.

- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*. She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.

- More lame %%!! ensues. He smashes some more.

- He wants to PIIHB. She wants RJ. He gives RJ and then PIIHB. She says she loves him and wants to have his children. He says yes(claims he's lying) .

- She eats the doo doo butter after he PIIHB and sucks him dry. Tries to kiss him. He's not having it.

- Then she goes to see a band. He txts her. She doesn't respond for 4hrs.

- She cries so she can get out of him being mad at her. (He simps since it's his 2nd nature and probably ate her butt and fell asleep in it).

- He smashes some more and then she leaves.

- He finds out she smashed some dude in the band.

- She denies. Dude in band gives they guy a pic somewhat proving he smashed. She lies and denies more.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lulz @ making friends on NT...before you know it you'll be texting them from your wife's phone in order to get a response
nerd.gif
Is this that one NTer pretending to be his wife to cyber with another NTer (Nktran)?

Nah bro
laugh.gif
Btw, your Avy is soooooo bootleg, I think ima hook you up.

Originally Posted by proper english

- When she's 18 he meets her in Canada due to his job. He stays with her and her mom. Her mom is ignorant/prejudice.

- He smashes a bunch of times. She's lame. He's a simp. She also has a model bf at the time that dude meets in BK some time later.

- She sucks him off in car. She spits. She said before she doesn't spit but this time made an excuse about not wanting to get herpes in her throat.

- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*. She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.

- He wants to PIIHB. She wants RJ. He gives RJ and then PIIHB. She says she loves him and wants to have his children. He says yes(claims he's lying) .

- She eats the doo doo butter after he PIIHB and sucks him dry. Tries to kiss him. He's not having it.

- She cries so she can get out of him being mad at her. (He simps since it's his 2nd nature and probably ate her butt and fell asleep in it).

- She denies. Dude in band gives they guy a pic somewhat proving he smashed. She lies and denies more.
evbexd.jpg

24qlnd1.jpg

pimp.gif
f251641d01ae189b2d525f491314d58b657b2204_r.jpg

cdb168140ba71c902b1d436f84a5ef6e7f9238c1_r.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Lulz @ making friends on NT...before you know it you'll be texting them from your wife's phone in order to get a response
nerd.gif
Is this that one NTer pretending to be his wife to cyber with another NTer (Nktran)?

Nah bro
laugh.gif
Btw, your Avy is soooooo bootleg, I think ima hook you up.
embarassed.gif
I thought you were referencing that. My mistake. Sorry Nktran for bringing that up too.

PS:
pimp.gif
@ my crummy avy.

The Hell?

Originally Posted by CJ616

The Hell?

desiree-elydavillalobos-vol01-set01-04.jpg

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

evbexd.jpg

24qlnd1.jpg

I don't know who that story is about, but someone just got supa-uglie'd...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Wait, were you the cat no one invited but kept following these dudes around and started eating the wings off my man true 3 blue's plate as if he offered you some?

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No comment whatsoever.

well played my good man, well played...

Back
Top Bottom