roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Man this might be thread of the year material.
laugh.gif

The ksteezy shots put it over the top.
roll.gif

"takin pictures of myself"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude's calling out people and getting called out by other people who then get called out by other people.
roll.gif

Lastfm_Xzibit.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did this dude rell just come back to earth from the last sonning to re-open the can of worms
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IamYoungCarter

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Man this might be thread of the year material.
laugh.gif

The ksteezy shots put it over the top.
roll.gif

"takin pictures of myself"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude's calling out people and getting called out by other people who then get called out by other people.
roll.gif

Lastfm_Xzibit.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I AM DEAD

Originally Posted by proper english

- Dude talks to girl online. He's 23, she's 16. They do the lame cybersex

- When she's 18 he meets her in Canada due to his job. He stays with her and her mom. Her mom is ignorant/prejudice.

- He smashes a bunch of times. She's lame. He's a simp. She also has a model bf at the time that dude meets in BK some time later.

- She sucks him off in car. She spits. She said before she doesn't spit but this time made an excuse about not wanting to get herpes in her throat.

- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*. She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.

- More lame %%!! ensues. He smashes some more.

- He wants to PIIHB. She wants RJ. He gives RJ and then PIIHB. She says she loves him and wants to have his children. He says yes(claims he's lying) .

- She eats the doo doo butter after he PIIHB and sucks him dry. Tries to kiss him. He's not having it.

- Then she goes to see a band. He txts her. She doesn't respond for 4hrs.

- She cries so she can get out of him being mad at her. (He simps since it's his 2nd nature and probably ate her butt and fell asleep in it).

- He smashes some more and then she leaves.

- He finds out she smashed some dude in the band.

- She denies. Dude in band gives they guy a pic somewhat proving he smashed. She lies and denies more.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So, Joey Parks has been called a lame in 3 of NT's biggest locales (NYC, DMV, and Chicago).

Where will he go next? SoCal? Bay Area? Philippines?

Originally Posted by proper english

- Dude talks to girl online. He's 23, she's 16. They do the lame cybersex

- When she's 18 he meets her in Canada due to his job. He stays with her and her mom. Her mom is ignorant/prejudice.

- He smashes a bunch of times. She's lame. He's a simp. She also has a model bf at the time that dude meets in BK some time later.

- She sucks him off in car. She spits. She said before she doesn't spit but this time made an excuse about not wanting to get herpes in her throat.

- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*. She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.

- More lame %%!! ensues. He smashes some more.

- He wants to PIIHB. She wants RJ. He gives RJ and then PIIHB. She says she loves him and wants to have his children. He says yes(claims he's lying) .

- She eats the doo doo butter after he PIIHB and sucks him dry. Tries to kiss him. He's not having it.

- Then she goes to see a band. He txts her. She doesn't respond for 4hrs.

- She cries so she can get out of him being mad at her. (He simps since it's his 2nd nature and probably ate her butt and fell asleep in it).

- He smashes some more and then she leaves.

- He finds out she smashed some dude in the band.

- She denies. Dude in band gives they guy a pic somewhat proving he smashed. She lies and denies more.
laugh.gif
This is word for word something I posted years ago in some thread where dude's op was too long. It had pics if I remember correctly. Mad random proper.

This whole thread is full of disrespect. I love it. What was that chick's name? Desiree or something like that. She was here too.

I remember from the pic now. Crazy how you saved that post with the spelling error and all
laugh.gif

@+*% is going on here?
laugh.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
at dude stealing from Henry like he doesn't have his own special division within the NTPD that will find him.

Back
Top Bottom