So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by BronLe

AYO!!!

But damn, Henz got got by this dude? I don't even know what to say.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

henz your my dude and all but how do you get scammed by this dude?
laugh.gif
 c'mon son.. You acting like son strong armed me

na i feel ya,   but if anyone knows where he lives, i need that information.  i will have a video camera  and a niketalker who's semi crazy in the head and willing to press mr. park for fun at my expense when im in new york in january.  i'd love to start 2012 off with an epic thread.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

henz your my dude and all but how do you get scammed by this dude?
laugh.gif
 c'mon son.. You acting like son strong armed me
Actually he kinda did... "This iPads nice... that's what you bought for me..." Now you sittin here like "NT... halp! 
ohwell.gif
"
If homie feels comfortable not returning your $@!# he knows you playin with a full house hand of %#$+$ cards

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by k3stacks

How you just lend a dude an ipad tho. Id struggle doing that with my own family

You aint know?? It's henz0 money aint a thing..
laugh.gif
but nah I'm the same way my family'll be the ones to black mask and grab me up lol, many a time have i come home to %#+* missing

This thread had me
laugh.gif
As many NTers that know this kid and still no address or phone number? Where's the NT detectives at?Someone needs to strong arm this kid for Henz asap. He's not bout that life but his NT goons are.
laugh.gif

I just got at em on FB. I'm gettin that ipad back or the $$.. Trust me. I got u pimp

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by thapointguy

what nationality is this dude? not that it matters...or does it?
grin.gif

edit: nvm...Joseph Park. Korean?

The most gutta of Asians I have ever witnessed. DNA is straight cold blooded......

laugh.gif
You kidding me right? Koreans generally are not about that life. There are exceptions of course. But Chinese, Vietnamese, and Cambodians who are about that life do not mess around to say the least.

This thread is straight comedy gold - Has no one sent him a message on FB?

Son took the ipad and fled to Korea. Its a wrap. In the meantime henzo if you ever see anyone that happens to look like the scammer which I'm sure you will just accuse them of stealin and stomp em to the ground. You only live once.

thread's been pretty much dead since page 1 yet everyone coming back asking for updates...

Back
Top Bottom