SO CAL SUMMIT @ DODGER STADIUM WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!

the 31st is sold out since it's opening day and all.... so we can do the 1st or 2nd (tues or wed) I'll give out the paypal addy as soon as we have anofficial head count. I hope it's not that crowded like the Barry Bonds game last time when he was chasing the record. because the 1st dodgers game we wentto, it was all love. I need a real head count for real. so far we got

treewing
cincoseisdos
hollowedground
phranchise
laxrolex
myself ktown
Iheartboost
who else? I know we'll end up getting 20 to 30 heads or maybe even more. remember the food is all you can eat for real, not some bs either. the parking is$10 or so, carpooling is def. recommended. what up? chime in if you're serious about coming. I will have to have enough giveaways for everyone too.

andoneflip you bailed on us last time. we even had someone wait on you outside the stadium while some of us went in. still no explanation whyyou never showed up
smh.gif

lol. oh snap. I remember that.... son, that's foul.
and I had already paid for the tix. smh

that was andoneflip? damn man

no flakes this time.

oh and I think RO is in.... aka west2east

oh and I think RO is in.... aka west2east
I'm not sure yet. It's looking like it's 50/50 right now. Waiting on Chris so when she decides I'll let you know cuz I refuse tomake the trip alone.

ill go once again for my 3rd go around. i need to try to get u guys sn's or wat not so that i know who the hell everyone is this time around.
for the record im the young lad who lost the shirt i got at the 1st give away last june lol

COOL.

instead of being $35
its $24 for group seating (paypal fees) $22.50 if you live near me or know me cash.

thing is, I can't get a vip super saver if we don't get 20, last time we had 28 pre pays and I'm not paying for anyone tix.

so add casper to the list.

it's really 50/50 right now, but I'd rather do tues, the 2nd.

my bad, tues is the 1st and I rather do tues. but we'll see.

EITHER TUES, THE 1ST
OR WED. THE 2ND!

damn wish i could make it down there from norcal but I have school...Ben you planning on doing another summit over the summer?

REALISTICALLY?
I'LL NEED THE MONEY WITHIN 10 DAYS OR SO....
HOPEFULLY LESS.

I NEED Y'ALL TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH BOTH DATES.

SO FAR ITS 75% TUES OR 25% WED.

LET ME KNOW!

PRONTO

Damn really? Well I might as well go for Tuesday then since I have class Wednesday night (I was gonna skip on it). So Tuesday April 1st for me.

damn....cant make it tuesday cuz of work. by the time i get out and get thru traffic....eff that. maybe next time

Back
Top Bottom