SO CAL SUMMIT @ DODGER STADIUM WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!

the nyc nter is a female.....

she ain't no r0bot either
wink.gif

L-R-G did it for La Raza!!! lol
laugh.gif

What car you driving tomorrow? so I can make sure I see you.
Prolly gonna be tossing purple bottles out the window all day huh.

Lax and myself need atleast a 2XL we dont fit in no damn L. smh.
pimp.gif

I don't even wear sunglasses cuz they make me feel vain, but I'm leavin' shorty's crib early for those!! Ben, you got me soundin' like themdope boys down the street....smh. So parking is $15 not $10? Frank n beans...

alien.gif
@ tdot.
nerd.gif
@ kingcrux

i might need a ride from 4th street to the stadium.. or imma ride the beach cruiser
for those who wanna grab a drink or 2 or 10 after the game, hit me up..
i got an 'after-summit' planned at one of the spots here downtown

Ben, i'm bringing some special oatmeal cookies
smokin.gif

bananas

Have fun fellas. I wonder what Ben has up his sleeve. It's April Fool's.

laugh.gif

POST PHOTOS AND VIDS ASAP!

$10 to anyone who slaps onhollowedground across his ugly mug
What do I get for cupcaking a dude in the face or throwing hot dog bread at the security guy?
Im just saying.

Nice meeting all of you forreal.

Lax and his boys were wildin out all night. Greeze off that purple like a mother...
Me and my boy were clowning him before we met em, look at that guy and his vanilla colored Jackie Robinson jersey.
laugh.gif

West2East...her summit started at 7:10 not 6:10
tongue.gif

L-R-G x NTER

BEN THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY WHEN HE DECIDED TO THROW PEANUTS AT HER LOL

Then she gave a few NTers cupcakes so he felt bad after. SIKE.

This guy should no longer live in Cali.

� ^^ yea make it to the next one. it was a goodnite!!!! lmao at everything we weredoing!! BEN WAS HIGH OFF PURP AS USUAL.
roll.gif

Nice meeting everybody !!! Including bens brother patrick took a pic with!!!!
laugh.gif

heres some pics and a vid ! enjoy!!!

Lax and his boys were wildin out all night. Greeze off that purple like a mother...
Me and my boy were clowning him before we met em, look at that guy and his vanilla colored Jackie Robinson jersey.
LMAO. JERSEY?!?!?! HOMEY THATS CROOKS AND CASTLE
pimp.gif
ME ANDCINCO SIES DOS HAD TO HIDE OUR GEAR CUZ THE LRG GOONS WERE LURKIN ON US....LOL
devil.gif

As always, dat kraaazay Korean was a superb host. Many laughs. It was a pleasure to hang w/ a couple of OG's. Eff'n cold for my AARP self, though. Bigups to all attendeez. . .

-
laugh.gif
at the grandma with the angels blanket -
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
at sophie licking the cupcake off dude's face.

had a good time, big thanks to Ben for the tickets/gear

%%$ was fun tonite i had fun talkin crap to the security walkin by and hearing ben talk about how he was high off that purp.

I was talking about Greeze. Lol
at sophie licking the cupcake off dude's face. had a good time though, thanks to Ben for the tickets/gear

On the way home he was asking and asking to send em pics asap ASAP. smh.
Im like, hit me up in 3 days. iasfjsrfjgfsr9ijfg9

I blamed it on Casper as if he pushed me to cupcake his face.
laugh.gif

Who was the asian dude from East Los that gave me the cupcake? Good talking to you.

Lakersmets49ers, who were you?

aiyo I had 2 switch seats like 10 times lol nice meetin every1 gain, good lookin Big Ben 4 makin it happen, nice seein Rob gain called this fool and his #actually worked after 4 years of seein dude lass time haha

nice meetin sophie, i was dude sittin next to you askin you bout the yankees and madison garden or somethin like that, i think you said your sn was banned? hitme up with a myspace =) nah but im salty cuz i shuld've gotten a licking cuz it was my cupcake that dude smashed on homies face lol, nice meetin West2Easteven tho i didn't hear wht homegurls name was since it was loud when she said it, GREEZE, haven't seen homie in a minute, Casper, the big dude indodger shirt nxt to me, the 2 asian dudes next to me, big ups to those 3 for lettin me squeeze in when i had 2 switch seats big up 2 Dom, met him briefly buthope you git your *%* out

and radius nah F dude called me out of my og seat but all good

had fun even tho i didn't get to get purp

will roll out next time but i'm bringing the north face forcefield jacket cuz it was strait cold

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I was talking about Greeze. Lol
at sophie licking the cupcake off dude's face. had a good time though, thanks to Ben for the tickets/gear

On the way home he was asking and asking to send em pics asap ASAP. smh.
Im like, hit me up in 3 days. iasfjsrfjgfsr9ijfg9

I blamed it on Casper as if he pushed me to cupcake his face.
laugh.gif

Who was the asian dude from East Los that gave me the cupcake? Good talking to you.

Lakersmets49ers, who were you?

im the dude who took the infamous pic with that old asian dude lol

THATS LAKERMETS49ers

he got a pic with bens dad
roll.gif
homey was cuddling and everything.
laugh.gif

tonite was just too much.

Back
Top Bottom