SO CAL SUMMIT @ DODGER STADIUM WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!

Who was the asian dude from East Los that gave me the cupcake? Good talking to you.
that was me lol sorry had to make the seat tighter, you came bak w/ your food and was like %$% juss happened
laugh.gif

that was me lol sorry had to make the seat tighter, you came bak w/ your food and was like %$% juss happened

No lie. I almost forgot you licked the cupcake before we set em up.
laugh.gif

I swear I was plotting on putting an lrg sticker on a giants fan.

Old homie with the crazy camera was getting ready to take pics of the wildlife or something, I dont even know.

Lax's uncle was holding us down tonight as far as security goes, tell em im sorry I threw hot dog bread at him.

Anyone from 661 go? Imma try and make it out to the next one, tryin to find some people to roll with.....

ben, im mad i wasnt able to make it, but looks like a good turnout. you know i'm at the next one. once again scotty missed out as well i presume
smh.gif

rob, stop talkin %!+% about how you need to go out more often when you know damn well i be inviting you to roll out. pasty %@! lookin like greasy toilet paper,get out of that cave and head out with us once in a while, jesus.

footclan, it's been a while my man, but i coulda sworn i saw you in passing at the LA fitness in northridge. then again, it coulda been another shortbaldheaded asian dude.

eek.gif
at casper making an appearance, one of the older nters that i've metonce that's cool as %!+%.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Lax and his boys were wildin out all night. Greeze off that purple like a mother...
Me and my boy were clowning him before we met em, look at that guy and his vanilla colored Jackie Robinson jersey.
laugh.gif
Clowning me? ***** You must not be knowin'. That jersey is 100% legit as you can get.
pimp.gif
It's all jokes though.
This dude K-Town had me off that purp like a mug.
mad.gif
That stuff had me zonedout and my heart beating something fierce. You should have told me I was supposed to sip that - - - -! Man, I downed that stuff too fast and chased it with twobeers. Had me feeling high like I was on that '70s Show.
laugh.gif

Damnit I can't see the pics here at work. I had a good time though. It was cool meeting everyone. I forgot some people's names. It was good seeingFootclan, Hallowedground and K-Town again. I haven't seen those guys in a long time. On me I ain't never drinkin' no purp again. I don't seehow you do it.
roll.gif

haha Greezee- watchin you chill on that pretty pink drank got me interested in that sorta thing
Jehul-Carpool again next time homie! haha hit me up if you come by the Daygo, i gotchu.
Jpap- dope sess beforehand, i got you next time. i kinda wish i didnt blaze beforehand tho, was downing n tired as hell
Ben-Thanks for hostin Summit man, giveaways, plannin was sick. If I wasnt so faded, i woulda chopped it up with more of you Nters' my bad
Haha you seemed all business in the parkin lot but turned into a pretty funny dude once you got goin.
P.S. I was the dude who brought Ben size XXXL. haha

ay wats good with a mini summit lets all hit a club buy a few bottles get bent in the parking lot and spend the evening meeting new biotches lol, or hellanytime any of u guys wanna roll to hermosa on a fri or sat night lmk

It was good meeting yall, had a good time. Props to Ben for organizing the event and hookin it up w/ giveaways

Armen Exchange, imma hit you up next time I'm down in SD

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

lakersmets49ers

You said you get 20% off from Lids? I need a Angels fitted
wink.gif

come to the south bay galleria lids. i got u whenever im working, just let me know ahead of time when your comming.

Originally Posted by The G0d MC

ben, im mad i wasnt able to make it, but looks like a good turnout. you know i'm at the next one. once again scotty missed out as well i presume
smh.gif

rob, stop talkin %!+% about how you need to go out more often when you know damn well i be inviting you to roll out. pasty %@! lookin like greasy toilet paper, get out of that cave and head out with us once in a while, jesus.

footclan, it's been a while my man, but i coulda sworn i saw you in passing at the LA fitness in northridge. then again, it coulda been another short baldheaded asian dude.

eek.gif
at casper making an appearance, one of the older nters that i've met once that's cool as %!+%.
Haha!

ArmenExchange you and your friend cracked me up the whole time.
I was sitting infront of you guys the whole time, all I hear is I want a beer, I want a beer.

hello,

somehow i'm posting again...yuku works wonders

can't wait for summer - adding the nt summit on my things to do list

keep me posted ben - you know how to reach me

luv,
mabel

ISRAEL5EKLA- haha was i sayin that? i forget, musta had that cottonmouth. sucks bein 21 in 1 month. lol
forreal, your row was pure entertainment man. food battles with ben (stuck in crossfire
tired.gif
). greezee drinkin that drank. haha
it was all good. lookin forward to tha next event, hopefully get to chop it up with more Nters
shoulda had introductions or somethin at the start, kinda weird askin people if you are so and so on Nt lol
ohwell.gif

yo Ben any chance you can point me in the direction of gettin' my hands on some purple drink
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yo israel, thanks for the gift again, really appreciate it.
lil man loves it
laugh.gif
I was hoping it wouldnt just stay in the trunk of theM3. your welcome.

As deep as we were I know theres atleast 10+ NTers in SoCal...atleast.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

yo israel, thanks for the gift again, really appreciate it.
lil man loves it
laugh.gif
I was hoping it wouldnt just stay in the trunk of the M3. your welcome.

As deep as we were I know theres atleast 10+ NTers in SoCal...atleast.

huh?

10+? I don't get that one.

and it's an M5
glasses.gif

BIG difference
alien.gif

people tryin to get 20% at Lids just give them this number when you are checkin out. there is no name attached to it so just write it down somewhere and tellthem you got a card number when ur checkin out. Should make ur hats cost 27 bucks.

Number: 0010798618

Back
Top Bottom