So, can I get a master list of chick cars, please?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

If her name is on the registration, it's a chick car.
If you mother's name is on your car's registration, you drive a chick car.

Drive what you like.

Word is bond

only people with lil wee wee's need a thread like this to prove their manlyhood... i drive a 94 corolla with no tints. come at me bro

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Basically, all the smaller cars and SUVs. I think the Mini is the exception to that rule.

examples:
BMW 1 series, Z4, X3, 3 series is borderline. Depending what you do with it, it could go either way.
VW Beetle, Passat
Mercedes GLK, SLK
Lexus RX, that ugly Mazda-looking hatch. SC and IS are on the fence like the 3 series.
Virtually all Mazdas
Chevy Cobalt, Equinox
etc.

sorry for grave diggin...
but I'm planning on getting my new car once my lease is up in the summer...and strongly considering the Equinox after driving it in Florida.

It's the #1 rated crossover SUV and has great gas milage, and safety etc...

How is this a chick car exactly?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Lets change this thread to which cars are NOT chick cars. I think the list would be much shorter
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Dumbest thread in the history of life that I have encountered has been encountered

this. it might be because I drive a TC, tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Basically, all the smaller cars and SUVs. I think the Mini is the exception to that rule.

examples:
BMW 1 series, Z4, X3, 3 series is borderline. Depending what you do with it, it could go either way.
VW Beetle, Passat
Mercedes GLK, SLK
Lexus RX, that ugly Mazda-looking hatch. SC and IS are on the fence like the 3 series.
Virtually all Mazdas
Chevy Cobalt, Equinox
etc.

sorry for grave diggin...
but I'm planning on getting my new car once my lease is up in the summer...and strongly considering the Equinox after driving it in Florida.

It's the #1 rated crossover SUV and has great gas milage, and safety etc...

How is this a chick car exactly?

laugh.gif
dude is genuinely concerned by that NT list 

I don't think a Mini Cooper is...

What about the X1? I consider the X3 a womens car, but the X1, hmmmm.

Merc A and B class.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Honda Civic is the king of chick cars..If you're into modding and all that stuff then I can overlook it, but stock Civics look too feminine to me
d6836def4ab0e6ba1fba4c30e0fb1b78e5654821_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom