So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

This was on Sneakernews and the Huarache BBall pic is from highsnobiety.com  They got the colors so on point, but they're screwing with my head by doing it on some hybrids.  Might have to bite the bullet on the bball joints though...
Oct 5 · Nike Huarache Free 2012 – New Images

http://widgets.digg.com/i...sMedium_3.0cab1d23.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; height: 68px; text-align: center; width: 54px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0digg

nike-huarache-free-2012-sneaker-freaker-cover.jpg

Nike Basketball made news in September when along with revealing the return of the Zoom Huarache 2K4, we got preview images of the upcoming Air Huarache Basketball 2012.  The former is one of the past decades undisputed performance champions while the latter takes a novel apporach in utilzing a Free-grooved outsole, as does its cousin pictured above.  The design similarities between the Huarache Bball 2K12 and the Nike Huarache Free 2012 don't end with the sole, as both find themselves true to the OG Air Huarache that's celebrating its 21st birthday next year.  Click through to see more images and look for the latest Huaraches on the cover of SneakerFreaker issue 22.

nike-huarache-free-2012-sneaker-freaker-cover-1-570x379.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-sneaker-freaker-cover-2-570x379.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-sneaker-freaker-cover-3-570x379.jpg

issue22-nike-huarache-free-2-570x800.jpg

[h1]Nike Huarache Free & Air Huarache Basketball 2012 » nike-huarache-free-huarache-basketball-2[/h1]
05 October 2011, 19.14 | Posted in Uncategorized | No comments »

I knew you'd be all over this Pana, I'll take em in hopes they drop a regular model eventually even if it's just as a QS... seeing this colorway on eBay in my sz all the time at 349 just hurts, till then My scream greens and mowabb pack keep me comfort.

Those Free Huarache Basketball will satisfy me too, the retros have to be around the corner sometime then right?

What the H is that!?? They really have to hybrid the Sht out of every classic there is. Absolute craptastic is all i have to say!

I'm just going to take this as we are getting the real version later.

Hopefully.....

I like the way the free sole feels, I may have to grab a pair of these, but I'd really like to get a pair of the real deal Nike.

Originally Posted by mints

I like the way the free sole feels, I may have to grab a pair of these, but I'd really like to get a pair of the real deal Nike.

Just like the diamond fury's with the 360 sole, nike knows how to bastardize a classic.

I almost feel bad saying this as a big part of me is a purist; I like both. I absolutely love the old design BUT I'm not gonna sit here and say they were perfect. If these are more comfortable or an improvement on the overall feel of the shoe than I'm in 100%. Bastardizations are Auto Trainers. These...not so much.

ahhh the free sole.
not feeling it but i guess i'll get them just to mess around

Back
Top Bottom