So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

1_345.jpg
I'm actually going to use these for running. Would you guys vote against that? Or just casual walking?

I use the black-grey pair for running all the time, they're extremely comfortable.  As long as you're not doing any cutting you're safe.
I prefer running in these over the Free Run 2's because of the booty.  I just like that secure feeling on my foot.

I'm trying to hold out until the Soars go on sale. I know it's going to happen. Patience will pay.

Originally Posted by ehh

I use the black-grey pair for running all the time, they're extremely comfortable.  As long as you're not doing any cutting you're safe.
I prefer running in these over the Free Run 2's because of the booty.  I just like that secure feeling on my foot.
thanks for the info, I doubt I will be doing any cutting.  But I found out where NIKE got this color scheme from.
product_moisturizercream.png

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by ehh

thanks for the info, I doubt I will be doing any cutting.  But I found out where NIKE got this color scheme from.
product_moisturizercream.png
Bro.. I know you're kidding, but..

nike-air-huarache-scream-green.jpg

I just went ahead and ordered them ^^^, Ill post pics when I get em. I was hoping Nike wold shed some light on the release but they couldnt even locate any for me.

i cant bring myself to buy the low top frees...not even the og inspired cws
I actually have the opposite feeling. For some reason I feel like the low Free's are more acceptable than the hi's. Prob bcuz the Hi's are in my top 5 of all time

Anyone know whats going on with the low huaraches with the OG sole?

Foot Locker over here (Europe) released the black/red and grey ones and the black/yellow and white ones with the OG sole a few months ago, but nothing else has released. :frown:

How are ya'll liking these? I'm about to pull the trigger on Finishline for the Cybers. Got some Finishline Rewards cards that I have no use for. I was going to save them for the Cement IVs but I got 2 months to get my money right for those.

Back
Top Bottom