So every animal has a natural predator right?

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

pandas dont have predators

They do though, humans..the loss of their habitat, plus heavy poaching has lead the panda to near extinction

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by solarius49

So i've been sippin and watchin Planet Earth and was thinking.....every animal has a natural predator, Lions:Antelope, Snakes:Birds ect.  And i figure that any animal who is too big/smart to have a natural predator, their predators are human beings.  Humans are responsible for the endangerments for Rhinos, elephants, eagles, dolphins, and other animals who would otherwise have little other threat from animals in the wild.
my question is this: Is man, the human being, its own natural predator?  Are we meant to kill each other as an ecological effect for population control/to avoid further damage by man to the ecological system?

Wolves and big cats are our natural predator but since man made weapons we came above everything. We have no predators any more. We are the top of the food chain so only Man can challenge man at the moment
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
No we're not.

Bacteria/Diseases are human natural predator
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Your Bacteria does not go around looking for humans to infect. If it so happens to land on a human fine but they hurt every creature. 

predation [prɪˈdeɪʃən]
n
(Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Zoology) a relationship between two species of animal in a community, in which one (the predator)hunts, kills, and eats the other (the prey)

^^^True but wolves and big cats dont hunt us, atleast not anymore. Currently if a wolf or big cat kills a human, it is out of opportunity. Humans may not eat each other, but we do hunt each other whether you think it or not. Premeditated murder is just another way to say hunting

^^^True but wolves and big cats dont hunt us, atleast not anymore. Currently if a wolf or big cat kills a human, it is out of opportunity. Humans may not eat each other, but we do hunt each other whether you think it or not. Premeditated murder is just another way to say hunting

there are certain areas of the earth where big cats among other animals do hunt humans. India is one of those places.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

there are certain areas of the earth where big cats among other animals do hunt humans. India is one of those places.
Do they really HUNT humans per se, or will they kill a human if the opportunity arises? you know what I mean?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Do they really HUNT humans per se, or will they kill a human if the opportunity arises? you know what I mean?
Same difference? Or you think they go out there like, 'ima let u live this time ms. gazelle, I want llama tonight
devil.gif
'
laugh.gif

Not at all, hunt means they actively go out and look for humans to kill. A target of opportunity is different. People often actively go out and look for other people to murder

Every animal does not have a natural predator.

Are you serious? there are animals at the top of their food chains...they are called Apex Predators.
Apex predators (also known as alpha, super, top- or top-level predators) are predators with no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_predator

Simple logic should have told you guys there are animals with no natural predators.

pls do some reading.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Are you serious? there are animals at the top of their food chains...they are called Apex Predators.
Apex predators (also known as alpha, super, top- or top-level predators) are predators with no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.[3]

Simple logic should have told you guys there are animals with no natural predators.

pls do some reading.

Then you failed to read the rest of my post, where I stated that man (at the "top" of the food chain), becomes that predator for animals with no natural predators.  Killer Whales are listed as Super Predators, but have been hunted to near extinction, lake trout, grizzly bears, ect are all listed as apex predators, and have all been extensively hunted by humans

Not at all, hunt means they actively go out and look for humans to kill. A target of opportunity is different. People often actively go out and look for other people to murder

I wrote a response but read it before i hit 'post' and realized how much trolling i was gonna be doin cause ima baked
laugh.gif

pls do some reading.
Oh wow you think you're fancy for knowing the definition of Apex predators and linking a Wikipedia page for resource. Bravo my friend. Anyways, OP was just inciting a thought so don't take it too seriously bro... And who cares if op misused the term "natural predators", humans are still capable of endangering apex predators.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

pls do some reading.
Oh wow you think you're fancy for knowing the definition of Apex predators and linking a Wikipedia page for resource. Bravo my friend. Anyways, OP was just inciting a thought so don't take it too seriously bro... And who cares if op misused the term "natural predators", humans are still capable of endangering apex predators.
eyes.gif
this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

pls do some reading.
eyes.gif
lol @ throwedinthegame...
homey acting we're not as smart as him... you got your info off the internet right before you posted, bruh...

sit yo *@% down...

how dumb do you have to be to have to "think hard" before concluding that we pose the greatest threat to ourselves as far as predators go?

seriously. y'all dumb af.

Back
Top Bottom