So every new Retro Jay is going to come in a pack?

wth?

How many, truly normal people no sneakerhead or no hypebeast can afford $300 + for some sneakers or give out that much money for shoes?
Is that what they meant with its going to be harder to get retro's?
No wonder more and more kids buying fakes this day's. u think they goin to spend $300 for some shoes.
roll.gif

Another reason why I rock and buy more force's lately. working in a part time job is not helpin either.

Los Benjaminz, I agree 100% man.

Its stupid that we have to buy $310 packs for one pair of shoes we want. Its rediculous.

I want the XIV/IX but dont want the XIV. I want the XVI/VII, but not the VII.

Needless to say, I'm not buying either pack.

i thought about that also but i couldnt really get the point in a few years i can just resell em and get twice how much i bought them for or even more..my popsthinks its just a waste smh

If you got the x/xiii's package it has a little note from jordan brand talking about that the reason that they sell the package is for the committed jordanbrand consumers.

the only reason i bought the 10/13 was because the 13's and I don't want the 14's lol I want them 9's and I can keep on. I have a part time joband I just make 300$ a week and I go to school so yeah its hurting my wallet with bills and paying tuition and all(good thing I live with mom)(21yrs old), whatgot me really pissed at JB was I really want the 23/501 pack and 400$ its really steep for that hot pair of kicks in my opinion I guess I'm going to justbuy the collizone package and pass on that 23/501

the thing I'm really opposed to is the price. it's like paying $155 a pair! I know no one would pay $155 for some retro Xs or XIIIs, so why would theypay $155 each for both? I just don't get it. I would consider buying a few if they kept it at legit prices for the shoes, but this is some bs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

the thing I'm really opposed to is the price. it's like paying $155 a pair! I know no one would pay $155 for some retro Xs or XIIIs, so why would they pay $155 each for both? I just don't get it. I would consider buying a few if they kept it at legit prices for the shoes, but this is some bs
smh.gif

you forgot da retail on XIII's were 150?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

the thing I'm really opposed to is the price. it's like paying $155 a pair! I know no one would pay $155 for some retro Xs or XIIIs, so why would they pay $155 each for both? I just don't get it. I would consider buying a few if they kept it at legit prices for the shoes, but this is some bs
smh.gif

grin.gif

don't forget the tax, where I live it's 8.25% which is about $26 it huuuuurrrrtttsss!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

smh.gif

grin.gif

don't forget the tax, where I live it's 8.25% which is about $26 it huuuuurrrrtttsss!
eyes.gif
you want to talk tax, try us out here in ontario, canada...we get taxed 15% !!!

Yeah I'm not exactly thrilled about the $310 price tag on these CDP's either. I can afford them, but I think to myself: The XX3's were retailed at$185 (excluding Titaniums) and those have much more modern technology and are quickly becoming a staple in Jordan history. So why are the "JordanAmbassadors" paying $155 per sneaker in the package for outdated technology and the ever present fact that most people are buying these packages for only1 particular shoe? I know each and every one in this Jordan Forum has handed over countless dollars to JB over the years and IMO the least they could do ismake these packages more plentiful and price savvy.

If everything equals 23 this year, why is the price tag $310? They oughta make it $230 for both pairs. I figure they made the BMP package $200, so why not anyof these retros? Plus it would definitely go hand and hand with the "23" theme this year. Just my thoughts...

i Don't Mind Paying $155 for the packs.
...especially seeing that you wouldn't be able to get the orginals for less in most case.
i understand the orginal price is lower and you're basically paying $30 for a box
...but i'll just be buying 2 or 3 pair of everyone and pushing for close to double profit off of each pack.
10/13 package i sold 1 for 750 and one for 575 and kept the other so i made profit.

I don't believe it is too bad of a price. DMPs were 295 were they not? and I'm sure no one had a problem paying for them. JB increased the price $15. Idon't think JB thought that the increase would stifle sells too much.

It depends on what shoes JB wants to push on us. From a business standpoint, it causes a less desired sneaker to sell well if it's packaged with ahighly desired OG colorway; or even clothing. If you think about it, JB could release a package with three items for $400 and to the consumer/sneakerhead itseems like a great value. But if you break that package down, it's $150 for shoes- $150 for jeans- $100 Tee. There's not alot of people that woulddrop $100 on a Tee, but package it with a shoe and people line up to spend. *cough-Levis Package-cough*

I don't think that every retro will be in a pack, but judging by how the Thunder and lightning packs sold out in hours...Packages are here to stay.

Back
Top Bottom