So...Fat Joe definitely has another big song...

Originally Posted by tyisny

Fat Joe RUINS the song with his ABC bars....If it wasn't for the beat and Trey Songz, this %@%! would be trash. I dunno how anyone can give Fat Joe credit for this....
The same way yall would give it credit if fat joe tanned, took his shirt off, got tatted, and grew a beard
ohwell.gif

You're not suggesting that Fat Joe is on Ross' level LYRICALLY, are you?  If not, my apologies....

Credit is given to Ross, because he's good at what he does.  Yeah, yeah...we know he's a big lie, but he's a damn good rapper....put ross on this beat instead of Joe, and he'd put out a better product. 

Originally Posted by Shaze804

dude does get alot of hate but hes the only one i really see puttin on for NY on a major scale right now(im in VA)...and hes been doin it....
maybe that's part of it?
mainstream doesnt even seem right for an NY rapper these days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

dude does get alot of hate but hes the only one i really see puttin on for NY on a major scale right now(im in VA)...and hes been doin it....
maybe that's part of it?
mainstream doesnt even seem right for an NY rapper these days
laugh.gif

Um, the discourse is great & all but who is the Kim Kardashian/Adriana Lima clone type they paid to put on his arm? Yowza

Um, the discourse is great & all but who is the Kim Kardashian/Adriana Lima clone type they paid to put on his arm? Yowza

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I hate all of his videos...he stay looking away from the camera on some "ol im cool" type @$+$

Waka's in it tho, ur favorite.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I hate all of his videos...he stay looking away from the camera on some "ol im cool" type @$+$

Waka's in it tho, ur favorite.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom