So have you ever checked out a guy? REAL Mature Answers Please.

So as I was at Starbucks today, I glanced at the table to my left. I do not know if it was an attraction or what but the guy on the table was good looking.Like he had great swag. I wanted to buy the clothes he was wearing and cut my hair like him so I could come off as he did. Anyone else?

84465982.O18Na7Cq.24comeoutoftheclosetsuz.jpg

nerd.gif

dont really check out other dudes but i do peep other peoples outfits if they are on point
c251632d8ac5352378f53359d454d7d1a29f2934.gif

like of course you gon notice other dudes clothes n what not if thats what you into even tho i was never one to compliment another man on clothes....as far asWANTING TOBE HIM...i dunno about that

im pretty sure your the dude that didnt want to smash a dime cause you thought it would affect your friendship

Well, I work in mid-to-high end retail, so I notice style. It doesn't mean I'm into dudes, but working in a men's department, I naturally noticewhat guys are wearing and size them up. If a guy looks good, then he looks good. If he looks like crap, then he looks like crap. Checking out a guy on thestreet for what he's wearing is no different than looking at a spread in GQ of some models you don't even know just to check out their style.

Well, in short, no I have never checked out a dude.

I have looked at a dudes clothes, and thought about whether or not I could rock it, but never wanted to buy the clothes he was wearing and cut my hair like himso I could come off like he did. I just wear what looks good on me. I keep my hair so it looks good on me. I just want to be me. See a trend here? Just do you,dont try and be someone else got damnit.

Originally Posted by 18key

Well, in short, no I have never checked out a dude.

I have looked at a dudes clothes, and thought about whether or not I could rock it, but never wanted to buy the clothes he was wearing and cut my hair like him so I could come off like he did. I just wear what looks good on me. I keep my hair so it looks good on me. I just want to be me. See a trend here? Just do you, dont try and be someone else got damnit.

he was so hot though...

Hell no. This post reminds me of the one Henz video where he was saying how dudes asked how can i be like you

But to get things straight, nobody on NT can say that they've never had their necks broken, or at least looked at some dude wearing some fresh #%+sneakers! NOBODY!
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but the majority of NT is heterosexual. Please see the Big Breast appreciation thread, Asian Women appreciationthread, and others.

Back
Top Bottom