so heading into the 2009 season, who is the best WR in the league?

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

No love for Roddy White? Not saying he's on Fitz, 'Dre J, Smit or Moss' level but him and Ryan are gonna be on some Manning/Harrison type steez for the next 8-10 years IMO. But, I'll go with Andre Johnson and Fitz for top 2 receivers in the L

Rowdy Roddy White
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Moss? if you say Moss, you're a dumb #@!. Fitz is only 25... Moss is 32. Fitz was already better than Moss this year, and Moss will get worse, while Fitz will get better.
But that was with Cassell as QB and I assume this is only "heading into the 2009 season".

How can yall forget about this man?

2agrwp.jpg

He'll have an even BETTER season this year with Stafford throwing him the ball this year

IMO it's Fitz, no question.

CJ could sneak up in a real way if Staff infection turns out to be legit.

And @@@ is with this Crabtree talk? PLEASE.

Randy Moss..... he obviously had a down year last season b/c of the Tom Brady injury.... Im thinking maybe 21 TD's plus a ring this year....... Romo to RWis #2
grin.gif
pimp.gif

How isn't Fitzgerald the best WR in the league after what he did last season and in the playoffs???

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I thought that it could be Gunna but his $@$% would be something like FreakofNature/GuaranteeHOF/Megatron/Unstoppable
laugh.gif

I know who it is now.

But I ain't gon' get dude banned.
what?
!$*% I JUST GOT A PM SAYING IM BEING WATCHED AND IMA GET IPBANNED FOR ANY LITTLE THING PAUSE

nerd.gif
wink.gif

If he makes the team.......Y'all better watch out....

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Lance Leggett Turning Heads in Mini Camp?[/h1]
May/03/09 10:21 PM Filed in: Lance Leggett

page18_blog_entry4080-lanceleggett.jpg

Lance Leggett has attracted some notice. The 6-3 receiver was on the practice squad last season, so it's natural that he'd seem more comfortable in this setting. But he is the kind of guy who could get a chance from the new coaches.

Coach Pluto noted that Leggett, who showed some promise back in the preseason, has looked good. Leggett was one of the few non-rookies to participate at mini-camp.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

How isn't Fitzgerald the best WR in the league after what he did last season and in the playoffs???

Cause he didnt turn into Steve Smith?

Allen is the only one on here who never changes his opinion
laugh.gif

With everyone else it changes weekly
Lies.

Randy Moss been my answer everytime someone asks this question.
happy.gif

I saw a lot of Pats games last year and it just looked like Randy slipped a little. Not just with Cassel there instead of Tom, but he looked a step slower,dropped more that he used to come down with, and was disinterested for long stretches in games.

I gotta roll with Steve, Fitzy and Andre here. They are in the top tier, IMO. Calvin might be in that tier with a QB, but I didn't see enough of the Lionslast year.

Back
Top Bottom