So how are you spending your Saturday night?

Originally Posted by rmK

waitin for Wrestlemania tomorrow...
nerd.gif

Yup..can't wait..

had dinner with some friends
girl made some cupcakes n brought them over
now watching toonami

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Textin' this new shone.

This Dominican shorty gave her number to my boy to give to me. Said i'm mad cute & beautiful
glasses.gif

sounds like she needs an english lesson

studied, then ihop with a friend. playing 2K now. probably watch something on netflix afterwards. 

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Textin' this new shone.

This Dominican shorty gave her number to my boy to give to me. Said i'm mad cute & beautiful
glasses.gif

sounds like she needs an english lesson
Haha, maybe she afraid of rejection? Doesn't wanna seem "too forward" by comin' up to me herself.

At work, doing nothing as usual. Grubbin on some grilled blackend chicken breast and vegetable lasagna.

Having a chef at a 4star hotel making you an overnight meal>>>>

Just got back home from my friend's house (my only true friend ). Went and got some Whataburger . We've done this pretty much every weekend since high school (graduated 2011). Life is so boring now and INS

Got in about a hour ago. Made myself a little drink, checked NT, now about to play 2k12 until I fall asleep

Wanted to chill with the rest of my friends who are heading back to college in the morn, but i miss my home, plus i got work in the morning. Just browsing the internet and fearing for my first day on the job tomorrow. My spring break happens to be on the week everyone heads back to school. Life of a Community student.

Beefing with my girl, so I'm home... alone. About to knock in a lil bit, I'm stressed as hell.

Went to the gym then
pimp.gif
a few times. regular day but no work
tired.gif

think i just found a pair of shoes ive been looking for for years though
happy.gif

Had a discussion with the homies on how we'd spend the Mega Millions money, if we had won...

Worked from 9pm - about 4:30am 
indifferent.gif
Had to leave the Timbers game early and was still late
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom