So how did Kris Humphries get Kim K?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

he's an athlete that makes a decent amount of money

This is the only reason.
+

This happens all the time, bad ash' women get wit' funny lookin' dudes. This problem has been goin' on before we were all born.

No reason to be surprised & confused.

Originally Posted by High Altitude

I just don't get it

This !+*+!# face look like a foot

Yes I'm jelly

thumbnail.aspx
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy Kris is marrying into money, (something all of us men should aspire to do) He gets all the props from me.

Originally Posted by Demps

he has game.

I know when he was in Dallas..all the #%#$%% were after this guy..
Same thing when he was in Toronto. !#+$@+ throwing themselves at him....

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Son...she's a *%@. Wifing her is nothing to be proud of, any semi-famous person could've done it.

let the hate out bruh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I would also like to say that I would go to jail for Kendall Jenner

Those legs
pimp.gif
Not going to lie. I'd let 3 catholic priests blindfold and touch me just so I can get a glimpse of the owner of the gas station her dad's gay cousin may or may not have took a dump in back in the 80's. 

What.png

I hoped it was acting but 
roll.gif
at the way Kim acted when she lost her earring in the ocean.  If I was ever on a date with a chick that pitched a childish fit like that I'd bounce.  She seriously started crying then went looking for her mommy.... bish is 30 years old!

oh, she's not?

she just happens to jump from rich celeb to rich celeb out the blue huh. her claim to fame is being in a boring sex tape. definitely not jump off material, not at all.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

oh, she's not?

she just happens to jump from rich celeb to rich celeb out the blue huh. her claim to fame is being in a boring sex tape. definitely not jump off material, not at all.

Derp she was famous before the sex tape. I'm not saying she isn't famous for nothing but what makes her a jumpoff?

Think of how many dudes she dated in the past 10 years.

PR stunt...only increases the brand plus the other two sisters are going steady cant remain behind 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

oh, she's not?

Derp she was famous before the sex tape. I'm not saying she isn't famous for nothing but what makes her a jumpoff?

Think of how many dudes she dated in the past 10 years.

she was?

that's news to me. i mean she was mentioned here and there, but she didn't blow up until her sex tape.

which eventually got her a show, didn't it? and magazine covers and such.

You seem to be hating just to hate. What'd she do to make you so salty?
laugh.gif

She was famous before the sex tape. On top of that you still never explained what makes her a jumpoff. She's richer than half the dudes she's been with so it def ain't about money and she isn't going around letting random dudes smash like a !%%. It seems like you have no legs to stand on.

i'm not sure cause i dont follow her, and have never seen the show, but i think she had the show before the sextape

Originally Posted by ethan1710

i'm not sure cause i dont follow her, and have never seen the show, but i think she had the show before the sextape

definitely didn't

Spoiler [+]
why is there posts about this broad? this is ******ed, let her cook and if kris wanna eat the cake let em

laugh.gif

She was famous before the sex tape. On top of that you still never explained what makes her a jumpoff. She's richer than half the dudes she's been with so it def ain't about money and she isn't going around letting random dudes smash like a !%%. It seems like you have no legs to stand on.

I remember seeing her around Paris Hilton and other "famous" celebs back then, so she was definitely hanging around  the right circle to get her image out there.  The sex tape was just the spark needed for her to really blow up and she just took advantage of the rest to the fullest.  Although I'd be surprised to see these two last together, I still wish them nothing but the best

laugh.gif

cuz she ain't lettin us nters smash
eyes.gif

real life...

what makes her a jump?

wow... if you dont know that answer youre dumber than kris humphries....

guaranteed half of holly wood has smacked those...

Back
Top Bottom