So how did Kris Humphries get Kim K?

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

what makes her a jump?

wow... if you dont know that answer youre dumber than kris humphries....

guaranteed half of holly wood has smacked those...

Well you're an idiot. Your guarantee is based on your assumptions of her morality with no proof to back it up.

Originally Posted by High Altitude

I would also like to say that I would go to jail for Kendall Jenner

Those legs
pimp.gif
you better stay away from my girl.
If I ever do smash (I'm her age btw) I"ma post pics on NT.

My God! This dude Kris Humphries is sooooooo corny 
laugh.gif
 Like, I could not last 5 minutes around a cat like that. I couldn't even take his threats serious. 
I don't see what yall see in Kim...I'd much much rather take down Kourtney 7 days a week. Kim is possibly top 5 most boring chicks dead or alive. I'd smash Kim and place her in jumpoff territory but I don't care how much cheese the chick has, I just couldn't be around her too long. 

real life...

what makes her a jump?

Well you're an idiot. Your guarantee is based on your assumptions of her morality with no proof to back it up.

Aren't you're assumptions that she isn't a jump or #%*$* just as idiotic due to a lack of proof for you're argument as well.......tho?

She wasn't famous before the sex tape. Kim Kardashian should thank Paris Hilton to an extent for makin' her relevant.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Kim-Kardashian-and-Kris-Humphries.jpg
cavus_foot.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats what im trying to figure out....But when youre a NBA player...you can pulll any broad guaranteed 

I don't get why ya'll in here like "its the money" acting like she don't have any herself...she's making more bank then him. I think she could care less about the money.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

real life...

what makes her a jump?

Aren't you're assumptions that she isn't a jump or #%*$* just as idiotic due to a lack of proof for you're argument as well.......tho?

I'm not the one making claims though. If someone's gonna say she's a jump than they're the ones who need to provide proof, moron.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I don't get why ya'll in here like "its the money" acting like she don't have any herself...she's making more bank then him. I think she could care less about the money.
Rich usually want to marry someone within their level though.

I give the marriage 2 years max. She DID marry Kris for money... it's just not his money. The marriage is a publicity stunt to keep her in the spotlight and provide drama for the show. She'll get preggo and that will keep her in the spotlight even longer. Once people are over the marriage and her baby... Kris will no longer serve a purpose and she'll kick him to the curb.

When you have guest from the wedding saying that the whole thing seemed more like some big TV production than the joining of two people in love... you know something is up (besides the fact that Kim made 18 mil on the wedding).

Originally Posted by Fade On You

It's not like she's going to marry anyone who works at walmart.  She's going to be with another millionaire who can spend millions on her as well.  She seems like a really superficial person.

I'm not the one making claims though. If someone's gonna say she's a jump than they're the ones who need to provide proof, moron.

Whoa whoa whoa...watch the name calling buddy, you're sounding quite vexed. You seem to care deeply about a woman who doesn't know or would ever care to know of your meager existence... to be honest, I don't either. I don't know Ms Kardashian, BUT before she was caught on tape getting piped by brandys brother, she was just another one of Paris Hilton's club pals. Fax are fax, now take yo @+$ back to the car wash and finish those wheels

Originally Posted by voodoo

I give the marriage 2 years max. She DID marry Kris for money... it's just not his money. The marriage is a publicity stunt to keep her in the spotlight and provide drama for the show. She'll get preggo and that will keep her in the spotlight even longer. Once people are over the marriage and her baby... Kris will no longer serve a purpose and she'll kick him to the curb.

When you have guest from the wedding saying that the whole thing seemed more like some big TV production than the joining of two people in love... you know something is up (besides the fact that Kim made 18 mil on the wedding).
eek.gif
Right on the money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Dude is 6'10" and swole, and plays in the NBA. With those credentials you can get any woman you want, including celebs.

This. And the Nets Russian owner is paying her the money that they didn't give to LeBron.

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

Originally Posted by voodoo

eek.gif
Right on the money
pimp.gif

It looked like a big TV production because everyone wants their part of the Kim K brand hence the 18 mil pay day. Chris (Kim's mother) should get manager of the year award. Chris knows how to create, build and maintain a brand.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Dude is 6'10" and swole, and plays in the NBA. With those credentials you can get any woman you want, including celebs.

This. And the Nets Russian owner is paying her the money that they didn't give to LeBron.
Seriously...where do you people get this stuff?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

oh, she's not?

she just happens to jump from rich celeb to rich celeb out the blue huh. her claim to fame is being in a boring sex tape. definitely not jump off material, not at all.

Derp she was famous before the sex tape. I'm not saying she isn't famous for nothing but what makes her a jumpoff?

Think of how many dudes she dated in the past 10 years.
I agree to disagree ..
No body knew who Kim was before the sex tape!

Just saying!

You seem to be hating just to hate. What'd she do to make you so salty?
laugh.gif

She was famous before the sex tape. On top of that you still never explained what makes her a jumpoff. She's richer than half the dudes she's been with so it def ain't about money and she isn't going around letting random dudes smash like a !%%. It seems like you have no legs to stand on.

Once again, I agree to disagree ...
What money has to do with it?

You can have money and be a Jump Off!

Also, when you mean random guys - yes the only thing to the common household they are known random guys .... 

Why are you so contempt on insulting people my dude?
To some people she might be doing her and to others she is just a garden tool with money.

Different individuals are raised with different morals and for some Kim K is just a jump-off .. After Ray J she bounced around from athlete to athlete and some like Reggie Bush in a long term relationship refuse to put a ring on it - so if you read into it JUMP OFF!

This. plus she said she wants her baby to look like this, baby kris humphries:
kim-kardashian-kris-humphries.jpg

Back
Top Bottom