SO I ALMOST GOT A JOB IN A...

jt air jt

Banned
Cannabis club. But it requires that I be 21 with a DMV issued ID. Being 20 fml
smh.gif

i was under the impression that you had to be a cannabis patient to work at a cannabis club.

but regardless, hook a fellow socaler up with the details via PM
pimp.gif

used to work at one in hacienda heights. socal heads may know where that is. best job i ever had until we got raided
ohwell.gif

real awesome experience tho all i would do is
pimp.gif
, cut and serve up patients haha

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by donpoppa

you know if the feds decide to bust the place you can go to jail too
last i checked, the DEA is no longer performing raids on co-ops that follow state laws (ie paying taxes). it is only when you break both state and federal laws that you will get your !%# busted

truth

last i checked, the DEA is no longer performing raids on co-ops that follow state laws (ie paying taxes). it is only when you break both state andfederal laws that you will get your !%# busted

I have a friend that just opened up a spot in the Bay
nerd.gif
Trying to get the hook up on the med card right now.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I have a friend that just opened up a spot in the Bay
nerd.gif
Trying to get the hook up on the med card right now.

unless by hookup you mean free there is absolutely no need. find a doc who prescribes it, pay like $200 for it and you're golden.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

they dont raid clubs anymore
This is false.

Originally Posted by heemsta

used to work at one in hacienda heights. socal heads may know where that is. best job i ever had until we got raided
ohwell.gif
Yall need to get ***! together in socal. Outside the actual city of LA, it's such a hassle dealing with the clubs down there, the occasionalclub that does pop up is usually raided in a couple months.
smh.gif

I never seen a Cannabis club in Georgia... this is the south my dude these white folk aint playing

The amount of clubs that socal has is freaking nutso fam! Check the directory in any magazine and they have like 5 pages of clubs. The norcal section isusually only 2-3 pages. I heard working at the club isn't really that good unless your into getting green over green for payment

Back
Top Bottom