SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Went to the bar yesterday for Halloween party and it was packed... had like 3 beers from the same lady but the service was slow meanwhile she was giving drinks to all the other people that were posting up there...I made sure not to leave her a tip... went to a different bar and closed my tab and gave that girl a tip lol

Tipping culture is broken in America... I shouldn't have to tip 18 percent gratuity just cause somebody brought me a plate... These restaurants are passing their employees livelihoods to the consumer. I don't feel comfortable tipping more than 10-20 bucks at any time... It's not in my budget to keep your employees afloat ...

I don't go out much anymore anyways so I don't really complain. But I look over every bill before just paying 18 percent gratuity and an extra 12 percent tip... 😂

Y'all ballers on here so I expect y'all to tip gold coins when doing some fine dining...

This is the same company that was keeping partial tips from its delivery drivers.

If they can’t satisfy both the customer and delivery driver they might as well close up shop.

Their business model intentionally revolves around independent contractors so they’re just finally saying the quiet part out loud :lol:.

As a customer, unless I have a worthwhile promo code or I’m drunk out my mind, those food delivery apps just aren’t worth it. Restaurants mess up orders and you gotta jump through hoops to get that fixed. Drivers are often multi apping even if you tip well and you end up with cold food because they don’t know how to multi app effectively. Just more trouble than it’s worth when I can just go get the stuff myself.

Door dash groups 40% off orders and picking up your order >>>>

You a sucker if you paying thru the app :lol:

i don’t order delivery. i’m in LA, i got too much with in a block or two to be eating cold food someone may or may not have messed with

Back
Top Bottom