SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

To be fair while the salaries are definitely out of wack, they should be looking to have a reserve of 10 years as a nonprofit, it’s a sign of solvency. The other questionable practice is the fact they haven’t looked to expand their offering and grow staff. However that goes back to paying people 400k a year.

I hate when Costco or whatever asks for donations. YOU donate. You’re the rich corporation.

Ehhh it gives folks an outlet they might not have otherwise. For example, I went to Uniqlo two weeks ago and today. Both times they had an option to donate to Maui for the wildfires. It was only a few bucks and I’ve given money to support efforts there but I threw something in anyway. Wouldn’t have otherwise and to be totally honest, I wouldn’t have even remembered the the tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of folks who were affected by the wildfires if not for that reminder today.

So I get why they do it. It’s really a lot less harmless than a tip IMO

I think the store should do a promo instead like for sales during these two weeks X% will be donated to Hawaii or whatever charity is trendy at the moment.

Screenshot_20230904_022416_Reddit.jpg

Starbucks now hand you the card reader in the drive thru instead of jus taking your card.. I thought it was a way of inconveniencing you to start using the app, but I realize now it’s just a way to start getting drive thru customers to tip.

There is no way I’m tipping anyone for a drive thru pick up

saw the SN of the guy who posted it and knew it as some BS

these tate clowns really think they doing something :smh:

Back
Top Bottom