So I got my 2nd speeding ticket this month, hired a lawyer...whats going to happen?

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

I mean, speeding is speeding, there is no legit argument...I just hired him to get me the best deal (i.e lowest amount of fine/keeping it off my record)

You might of had luck with the first ticket not going on your record. I highly doubt you'll get both the tickets kept off your records.

Best advice you'll get. Don't get a lawyer it's pointless. When you go to court if you don't see the officer that pulled you over (50/50 chance) plead not guilty. Everything will be dropped due to the fact that nobody is there to testify against you.

Best advice you'll get. Don't get a lawyer it's pointless. When you go to court if you don't see the officer that pulled you over (50/50 chance) plead not guilty. Everything will be dropped due to the fact that nobody is there to testify against you.

haha instead of spending money on lawyer fees just show up to court and say your guilty and tell the judge your down to pay more money if he can drop the charges to a non moving violation...that way your insurance wont jack up...worked for me...

haha instead of spending money on lawyer fees just show up to court and say your guilty and tell the judge your down to pay more money if he can drop the charges to a non moving violation...that way your insurance wont jack up...worked for me...

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

This is what I came in here to say. Unless you really pissed the cop off he's not going to show so it's dropped. Probably what the lawyer does....

This is what I came in here to say. Unless you really pissed the cop off he's not going to show so it's dropped. Probably what the lawyer does....

cops are paid by the court to show up in court. AND the court schedules the cop on a day they're off. they have ALL the incentive in the world to show. people only wish it was 50/50. btw this is how it is in cali.

cops are paid by the court to show up in court. AND the court schedules the cop on a day they're off. they have ALL the incentive in the world to show. people only wish it was 50/50. btw this is how it is in cali.

Two speeding tickets in one month? Unless you want big Leroy to violate uranus, you better find a way to beat this. Your best bet is to plead insanity. Start flinging *%!* in the courtroom, and yell "macaroni express. macaroni express CHOOOO CHOOOO!!!!!"

Two speeding tickets in one month? Unless you want big Leroy to violate uranus, you better find a way to beat this. Your best bet is to plead insanity. Start flinging *%!* in the courtroom, and yell "macaroni express. macaroni express CHOOOO CHOOOO!!!!!"

Originally Posted by 21shots

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 21shots

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom