So i got my girls icloud account info? TAY enter

If that's the case, if she knows u was smashing other ******* of course she was getting banged out. Cmon u smarter than that u move out of town and break up and u think she ain't getting piped down?

wait a minute, she's been acting funny and you want to wife her? I'm confused here

alright imma come clean i cheated before in the past alot still got chicks that still want my swipe and one that wants to start a new relationship with me, that i'm mildly entertaining
im caught in between the two. me and girl broke up for like a year and we was still rocking but we didnt get back together until i move back in town and i went cold turkey cut off my side woes off 100 truth "no capping" but when i went cold turkey she started treating me different, then all of a sudden she just started moving slightly different and my radars went off, now yall call me simp all you want but i want to marry her and i wanna know if she cheating, yall think i should just straight up ask her?

View media item 1448887

You lost already by making this thread, kinfoe.

Do yourself a favor.

Tell your girl you got into her I cloud and she needs to change her password
OR he could play it off and say that a lot of people's accounts got hacked and she needs to change it

If you're thinking about marrying her then look. Shoot let me get my girls pw and I'm looking at everything. Lemme find something then she gotta catch this fade.

does she save her stuff to iCloud though? you don't have to use all the features since you can hand pick.

snooping u may find something worst. plus then YOU can't be trusted later on.

THIS
see that's why I know this generation is doomed
****** walking around with female tendancies
This is the type of **** females do
***** prolly be calling her voicemail putting in BDAY codes tryna get her voicemail password and listen to old messages
what happened to the old nt detectives that woulda got his girls into by now and alerted her to this thread
nerd.gif
You talking about **** being doomed and female tendencies, yet you want detectives to alert his girl? 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 Go wash your face chatty patty

alright imma come clean i cheated before in the past alot still got chicks that still want my swipe and one that wants to start a new relationship with me, that i'm mildly entertaining
im caught in between the two. me and girl broke up for like a year and we was still rocking but we didnt get back together until i move back in town and i went cold turkey cut off my side woes off 100 truth "no capping" but when i went cold turkey she started treating me different, then all of a sudden she just started moving slightly different and my radars went off, now yall call me simp all you want but i want to marry her and i wanna know if she cheating, yall think i should just straight up ask her?
A lot of NTers are gonna tell you that looking through her icloud is a female move. But let me tell you that women are better at covering their tracks so you can't hope that whatever dirt she did will come to light. I once pulled a female move to see if my girl was cheating and she was. In my opinion its better to be that guy that pulls a female move and get out while you can then the boyfriend who is buying her gifts, helping her pay her bills and eating the box while another guy gives her concussions on your head board. Whatever you do don't get caught. What's funny is most women will snoop if they get the chance but will hold it against you if you do. 

I don't know bros... I grab my girls my phone whenever I want, and she grabs my phone whenever she wants.

Sounds like you got a lot of growing up to do.
You're clearly not in control of your emotions and for that reason you will always take the L.
Take some time to really think about what you doing g.

OP just do it, either that or hire a P.I. If it's that serious.
Female move or not you're looking towards a future, but even if you did find something can you hold her at fault when you've cheated? It's a big commitment, analyze everything. Especially if you're trying to bring a kid into this world.

Back
Top Bottom