so i got some new rims....opinions???

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

And for a quality paintjob, you are looking at atleast 4-5g's I believe.

For what...Kandy?! Outrageous?!

If so, then that's about right...but for a regular BCCC, about $2500...for a 2-stage, about $3000-$3500

But, then again....this price also depends on the state. Some places have more competition that others

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No thread jack, but I was wondering how much a basic, (yes quality) paint job will run me. I want to paint my 03 A6 from white to black.

first off, Id say dont do it. But if you really want to, depending on where you are, Id say you could talk someone into doing it for less than 3

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

If so, then that's about right...but for a regular BCCC, about $2500...for a 2-stage, about $3000-$3500

But, then again....this price also depends on the state. Some places have more competition that others
He said quality. 
laugh.gif

Then again im from NYC, and those prices ive heard from different car forums. Woudnt be surprised if you could get a quality paintjob for $3k+

He said quality. 
laugh.gif

Then again im from NYC, and those prices ive heard from different car forums. Woudnt be surprised if you could get a quality paintjob for $3k+

He said quality. 
laugh.gif

this is quality on a whip from 2003 though...

He said quality. 
laugh.gif

this is quality on a whip from 2003 though...

Originally Posted by pookieman

Rims are nice, however, I'm not a fan of the lip, I'd prefer if it was all black. Also, you have too much wheel gap. Lower them and you'll be sitting nice.

Nice car tho....I love the 5 series
THIS.
miss my 550i , i will have a 5er again, oh yes...someday.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Rims are nice, however, I'm not a fan of the lip, I'd prefer if it was all black. Also, you have too much wheel gap. Lower them and you'll be sitting nice.

Nice car tho....I love the 5 series
THIS.
miss my 550i , i will have a 5er again, oh yes...someday.

naw its got 35k paid 32 last year april...sport, premium, cold weather, navi, night vision, HUD

naw its got 35k paid 32 last year april...sport, premium, cold weather, navi, night vision, HUD

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

They look like they belong on Neeks car.

Nah, Need knows what hes doing.
Those rims are meh. Waste of money, shoudve just saved up for a set of HRE's. 

hre-wheels-monoblok-p40-20x9.jpg

HRE's on a M3. Looks just as good on a 5 series.
that would be ALOT of saving
laugh.gif
those are not cheap. 
Those wheels are 5 times the price with some PS2s, Or Yoko Advans. Those are in a completely different target market of customers.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

They look like they belong on Neeks car.

Nah, Need knows what hes doing.
Those rims are meh. Waste of money, shoudve just saved up for a set of HRE's. 

hre-wheels-monoblok-p40-20x9.jpg

HRE's on a M3. Looks just as good on a 5 series.
that would be ALOT of saving
laugh.gif
those are not cheap. 
Those wheels are 5 times the price with some PS2s, Or Yoko Advans. Those are in a completely different target market of customers.

rims/cars are all personal preference-

me? i'd say you went too small + the style doesn't fit the car and as you said it needs to be dropped

you are going in 2 different directions with the blacked out grill and sport window trim- but then you put black rims with a polished lip?

that body style 5 needs deep dish...

Back
Top Bottom