So I had In & Out for the first time yesterday

In Vegas. I really don't see the hype. Burger was good, but nothing to brag about
eyes.gif
. And their fries were joke worthy. And yes, I tried them animal style.

Maybe it's different in Cali?

In Vegas. I really don't see the hype. Burger was good, but nothing to brag about
eyes.gif
. And their fries were joke worthy. And yes, I tried them animal style.

Maybe it's different in Cali?

You either weren't drunk enough or  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 out enough... Besides theres so many better choices in Vegas either way you took an L... 

You either weren't drunk enough or  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 out enough... Besides theres so many better choices in Vegas either way you took an L... 

Five Guys is different than In N Out.....I love the bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys, but their fries are a joke. Burgers at Five guys are way messier than In N Out - harder to eat in that respect...

It's hard to top this meal:

Double Double Animal Style
Fries Animal Style
Vanilla or Strawberry Shake

Five Guys is expensive as *%%* too.

Five Guys is different than In N Out.....I love the bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys, but their fries are a joke. Burgers at Five guys are way messier than In N Out - harder to eat in that respect...

It's hard to top this meal:

Double Double Animal Style
Fries Animal Style
Vanilla or Strawberry Shake

Five Guys is expensive as *%%* too.

nah 5guys cajun fries is where it's at. innout is the best bang for the buck. wouldn't have tried animal style fries for the first time. it really isn't that great....

nah 5guys cajun fries is where it's at. innout is the best bang for the buck. wouldn't have tried animal style fries for the first time. it really isn't that great....

I like In N Out as much as the next guy. But at the end of the day it is still a fast food burger. But if you hear the hype about it for so many years i can see how u would be disappointed.

I like In N Out as much as the next guy. But at the end of the day it is still a fast food burger. But if you hear the hype about it for so many years i can see how u would be disappointed.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Zyzz

5 guys>>>>>*

5 guys is a notch above a welfare burger. 
IN-N-OUT >>>>> 

elaborate on this welfare burger. 
Is that like the hood hot dog. On that no bun but you wrap the hot dog with ham  

Back
Top Bottom