So I had In & Out for the first time yesterday

i dont even eat fast food.. but one day was hungry with some friends and tried 5 guys.. it was soo good.. maybe because i havent had a burger in a loongg time and the fries were good too... i wanna go back...

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I had some too when I was in Cali too and it was so bland and average. I spent like 10 minutes walking around the building because I didn't know the title indicated it was a Drive-in joint. I was trying to find out where I go in, then I got back in the car and pulled up and ordered. I prefer White Castle even to it, and it's not even close to seeing Whataburger, or even Braum's or Dairy Queen. which are great down here in the South because they only use local farms/suppliers so it's always fresh;
indifferent.gif

In n Out is famous for only using local products i.e. they ship their groud meat
and other products on an almost daily basis from their local commissary.

Whataburger is alright but to say Braums or Dairy Queen is a better fast food burger
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I had some too when I was in Cali too and it was so bland and average. I spent like 10 minutes walking around the building because I didn't know the title indicated it was a Drive-in joint. I was trying to find out where I go in, then I got back in the car and pulled up and ordered. I prefer White Castle even to it, and it's not even close to seeing Whataburger, or even Braum's or Dairy Queen. which are great down here in the South because they only use local farms/suppliers so it's always fresh;
indifferent.gif

In n Out is famous for only using local products i.e. they ship their groud meat
and other products on an almost daily basis from their local commissary.

Whataburger is alright but to say Braums or Dairy Queen is a better fast food burger
laugh.gif

I've never had In N Out or 5 Guys, Just had Whataburger.

So really can't say much, But #5 at Whataburger
pimp.gif
>>>

I've never had In N Out or 5 Guys, Just had Whataburger.

So really can't say much, But #5 at Whataburger
pimp.gif
>>>

Maybe the one I went to was just having a bad day, becuase that ^$ was EXTRA regular. Even if I hadn't been hearing about it for years and had expectations going in, I would have been disappointed. Give me a Braum's anything combo 8 days a week over that (#*$, and let me go inside and get some fresh groceries, meat, and produce.

Maybe the one I went to was just having a bad day, becuase that ^$ was EXTRA regular. Even if I hadn't been hearing about it for years and had expectations going in, I would have been disappointed. Give me a Braum's anything combo 8 days a week over that (#*$, and let me go inside and get some fresh groceries, meat, and produce.

Never been into stacks of meat, when I first saw Wendy's release that triple stack...
sick.gif

Found a new favorite last night though.

Steak n Shake sliders, frisco style, with cheese and bacon, and fresh chopped jalapenos...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hit the spot last night, then followed it up with an extra thick vanilla shake...
happy.gif

Never been into stacks of meat, when I first saw Wendy's release that triple stack...
sick.gif

Found a new favorite last night though.

Steak n Shake sliders, frisco style, with cheese and bacon, and fresh chopped jalapenos...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hit the spot last night, then followed it up with an extra thick vanilla shake...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom