So I have some shoes I want to sell....

Joined Feb 12, 2008
Where are some places I can list them besides...

Niketalk - too many rules and regulations
Craigslist - too sketchy
Ebay - Costs too much to list things & fees
ISS - Hear too many stories about people getting scammed

What else is there?

Joined Feb 26, 2004
so this is basically a sell thread disguised as an advice thread..
huh...

-J-

Joined Dec 31, 2009
YOU SHOULD GOTO THE
"we buy your shoes because you no longer want/need them you dont want to sell them on and Niketalk - too many rules and regulations, Craigslist - too sketchy, Ebay - Costs too much to list things & fees, ISS - Hear too many stories about people getting scammed" store

Joined Mar 8, 2001
Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

consignment shops.....yard sales.....
i've been thinking about doing a yard sale type of thing for a while now. i can see that working if promoted/advertised right (and if you have something in demand of course)

Joined Apr 15, 2007
Originally Posted by rpjgator

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE
"we buy your shoes because you no longer want/need them you dont want to sell them on and Niketalk - too many rules and regulations, Craigslist - too sketchy, Ebay - Costs too much to list things & fees, ISS - Hear too many stories about people getting scammed" store

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Originally Posted by Jking0821

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

Joined Feb 12, 2008
LOL @ the pic...too much time your hands huh

I can't see getting a decent amount of money for some collectable shoes at a yard sale though.

Joined Feb 26, 2004

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

one of the better ones I've seen in a while...
-J-  

Joined Dec 31, 2009
Originally Posted by J23S

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

it really didnt take that long

Joined Nov 13, 2001

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

Joined Feb 26, 2005

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

Joined Dec 17, 2003

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

This is why I love nt

Joined Mar 25, 2010
Nikesb.org (there are too many flakers there though. Mostly high school kids)

Facebook is an option. Just list them in the marketplace. Or update your Fbook status with a link to your selling threading

PM me what you have and what size.....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now