So I just broke up with my girlfriend..

Originally Posted by do work son

i can understand asking for pics if someone is asking for relationship advice or how to get a JO into the sheets, but asking for pics of dude's gf after him just getting out of a long term relationship with her and him feeling down about it is crossing the line IMO

shut up

Originally Posted by do work son

i can understand asking for pics if someone is asking for relationship advice or how to get a JO into the sheets, but asking for pics of dude's gf after him just getting out of a long term relationship with her and him feeling down about it is crossing the line IMO

shut up

Originally Posted by 365k

Yeah, I guess another annoying girl thread. Broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, and %%%% NT fam it hurts to let go of someone who straightened your life and that tried to keep you happy. Pretty much wifey material with her old school perception of how relationships are, not to mention that she cooked, cleaned, and would pack up lunch for me for work but, I just had to let her go. Even though I'm barely 19, this was my first long term relationship. I had to let her go because I just don't have the time she constantly asks for while I'm working full time and going to school at the same time, and not to mention that she lives an hour away making the distance an issue at times.

Sorry I just felt like I had to vent NT fam, I don't know what to do to forget about all of this.
frown.gif
NO ONE CARES B

Your 19 grow some balls and start banging other chicks. SMH

Originally Posted by 365k

Yeah, I guess another annoying girl thread. Broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, and %%%% NT fam it hurts to let go of someone who straightened your life and that tried to keep you happy. Pretty much wifey material with her old school perception of how relationships are, not to mention that she cooked, cleaned, and would pack up lunch for me for work but, I just had to let her go. Even though I'm barely 19, this was my first long term relationship. I had to let her go because I just don't have the time she constantly asks for while I'm working full time and going to school at the same time, and not to mention that she lives an hour away making the distance an issue at times.

Sorry I just felt like I had to vent NT fam, I don't know what to do to forget about all of this.
frown.gif
NO ONE CARES B

Your 19 grow some balls and start banging other chicks. SMH

but seriously you'll be back.  in about 3 months when you find out shes makin another dude lunches, you'll be sweatin her again

but seriously you'll be back.  in about 3 months when you find out shes makin another dude lunches, you'll be sweatin her again

Ehhh you are 19... you started dating here when u were 16, you will be fine my dude
smile.gif

Although I am 21 and have been dating for a little over 2 years and we both still sometimes think about how different our lives could/would be different we weren't in such a committed relationship. But i am happy with where I am and the direction we are both taking with our lives together
smile.gif

I think being 19 and getting out of a HS relationship might be for the better.

Ehhh you are 19... you started dating here when u were 16, you will be fine my dude
smile.gif

Although I am 21 and have been dating for a little over 2 years and we both still sometimes think about how different our lives could/would be different we weren't in such a committed relationship. But i am happy with where I am and the direction we are both taking with our lives together
smile.gif

I think being 19 and getting out of a HS relationship might be for the better.

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

u guys should just talk it out n c where that takes u, communication really is key

Agreed.... just talk it out after a week or two. With emotions flowing fresh off a break up, emotions will be running high and rational minds will be absent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

u guys should just talk it out n c where that takes u, communication really is key

Agreed.... just talk it out after a week or two. With emotions flowing fresh off a break up, emotions will be running high and rational minds will be absent
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom