so i just got my first ticket

had my license for 5 years and this is my first ever moving violation. Got 1 strike at work and i was rediculously late so i was flooring it doin 95 in a 50.(virtually no traffic) on the belt. White Srt pulls me over and now im lookin at 11 points
tired.gif
. tryin to figure out if ill be shown some leniancy and not have my licensesuspended since its my first and only offense. fine is crazy
eek.gif

Doing 95 in 50, not a good look homie. Isn't that considered reckless driving ticket right?

damn, get yourself a good lawyer, cuz they'll hit you w/ wreckless endangerment and all that.

Did he actually clock you @ 95? Or was it less?

There's a big difference b/w 89 and 90 in this case from what I've heard from others.

not to add fuel to the fire, but if you were already late what was the point of "speeding".....

tips get an attorney if your job depends on your vehicle

2 go to driver improvement class i had a friend who would sign me those certificates of completion worked everytime

because my job requires taking consumers to med appointments. we were short of staff this morning and traffic on the local streets was redic. so i just hoppedon the belt and it was a ghost town so....i know its not an excuse but....

Originally Posted by dat cute don

because my job requires taking consumers to med appointments. we were short of staff this morning and traffic on the local streets was redic. so i just hopped on the belt and it was a ghost town so....i know its not an excuse but....

if you work for the government or your state then they will be more lenient because you will need you car to do your job...

Lucky your not from Ga they are about to start adding $200 to every ticket if your doing anything over 80 mhp
smh.gif

Get a decent lawyer go to court and plead your case if all else fail beg for forgiveness

had my license for 5 years and this is my first ever moving violation. Got 1 strike at work and i was rediculously late so i was flooring it doin 95 in a 50. (virtually no traffic) on the belt. White Srt pulls me over and now im lookin at 11 points
tired.gif
. tryin to figure out if ill be shown some leniancy and not have my license suspended since its my first and only offense. fine is crazy
eek.gif
95 in a 50...were you trying to kill yourself?
eek.gif
and afterall of that, you were still late to work
smh.gif
...11 pointsis no joke!
sick.gif

EDIT: make sure you get a lawyer, you have no choice in this case...how much is your fine and did they suspend your license?

-waystinthyme

had my license for 5 years and this is my first ever moving violation. Got 1 strike at work and i was rediculously late so i was flooring it doin 95 in a 50. (virtually no traffic) on the belt. White Srt pulls me over and now im lookin at 11 points
tired.gif
. tryin to figure out if ill be shown some leniancy and not have my license suspended since its my first and only offense. fine is crazy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i know i was already late...........its the appointment that i was worried about. atleast i made it on time for that somehow....without having to reschedule

I've seen and done 100 plus on the belt before, everyone speeds on there if theres no traffic. The trick is to slow down once you come up on erskin/ exit15

i dont understand. there are people out there with dozens if not hundreds of unpaid tickets and they are just fine with their license.. yet one occurance hereand yours is almost suspended?

Back
Top Bottom