So I just sent this girl a pic... Vol. Update on Pg. 1

what part of the game is this tho. for realz when im talking to a girl texting or whatnot, its not about me getting naked and taking pics. its about hershowing some skin. I swear all you younger cats are ******ed or something

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

laugh.gif

In those 20 minutes, she proceeded to send the pics to all her girl friends.
"OMG! GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT! HAHAHA"

probably.
if she didn't respond to the picture with a compliment of some sort and just left the ubiquitous surprised smiley.. she's turned off.

OP, if you plan on salvaging anything else with this chick, i suggest you keep things on a friendly level for the next few days until her emotional scarringfades. idk who the !+#! told guys sending pictures of your meat is the in thing, especially to a chick who isn't a J.O

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Man the more I think about it, OP just took an L like Kneesh..

But the good part is, with dudes like him out there, it's so much easier for us normal dudes to smash
laugh.gif

Keep up the good work Homie

hah i was gonna say the same thing... people like you make it easier for people like us

I wasn't trying to bash the OP, but seriously, son put lol haha like every few letters. Come on now, shorty must have noticed that @#@%. Probably thinkinghe's hella immature, hence the reason she won't let him smash.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I wasn't trying to bash the OP, but seriously, son put lol haha like every few letters. Come on now, shorty must have noticed that @#@%. Probably thinking he's hella immature, hence the reason she won't let him smash.

Seriously, no man should ever put that many haha and lol's. She probably thought she was typing to one of her girl friends.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You sounded so thirty.....and desperate[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]....she prolly shown her friends your pp[/color]

Originally Posted by slickrick916

I wasn't trying to bash the OP, but seriously, son put lol haha like every few letters. Come on now, shorty must have noticed that @#@%. Probably thinking he's hella immature, hence the reason she won't let him smash.

Seriously, no man should ever put that many haha and lol's. She probably thought she was typing to one of her girl friends.

QFT

Originally Posted by bruce negro

So while I was at work this morning she texted me... here's the convo:

her: Hey im sorry about yesterday my comp froze yesterday and i couldnt find my cell last night.
me: Lol haha ok... Sooo what does :0 mean??
her: Oh sorry im in class, I was just surprised
me: Lol, you said I could!
her: I just let you do what you want but it was surprising
me: Yeah... I could see that haha... So was it a good surprising or a bad surprising?
her: Umm idk haha kinda awkward surprising?
me: Haha ok. Well, now you can answer the original question now that you've seen more of my body than a lot of other people haha
her: Haha lmao well yeah you have a nice body.
me: Lol alright, well that's good. I thought you saw my upperbody when I was at your house and you dried my shirt lol
her: I did but I didnt like stare lol.
me: Lol ok, so if you could have casual, no strings attached, unwhoreish sex with my body, would you?
her: Ummmm lmao idk, weird question to think about
me: Lol you know, would you or wouldn't you? Ha, if you're attracted enough to my body then there's a better chance you'd want to #&%$ it
her: Is that what you want? Haha.
me: Lol, well, unwhoreish, no strings, casual sex is the sex I most enjoy haha. And you already know I'm attracted to you lol, so I guess so
her: Just because i know you i would have to say no but you have a nice body
me: Haha thanks. But what does knowing me have to do with anything? We're both mature enough to do something like that and still be friends
her: Idk if I can pull that off

That's the most we've texted, so it's up in the air if I'm smashing when she gets home
devil.gif
. Obviously she wasn't grossed out, just surprised, although I'm definitely doubting her comp froze and she couldn't find her phone, but oh well. If anything serious develops further, I'll update, but for now, this is what I promised lol.
You have no game.

It's just sad how ridiculously oblivious you are.

laugh.gif

I noticed the same thing, she was probably thinking "would he be laughing the entire time we're having sex??"

Whenever I send pics of my penis, girls always write or call back with positive feedback. And I never laugh like I just sent something funny, im actuallytrying to smash.

Your lame.

Man looking at that text message convo it's a wrap for you. Sorry but she's messing with you that's way your not getting answers out of her.

Back
Top Bottom