So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

Originally Posted by stickie213

First of... I never offered the dude money! Never. 
This is how our convo went...

"Could I help you with anything?"

- "A swoosh account would be nice! (Pun intended)"

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

- "Lol yeah man whats good (surprised he knew who i was lol)"

Yes I was asking for a swoosh account, but not in any serious way.

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

This dude is trying to make me look like a fool... Why? Who knows...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

See you later today Buddy

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

shots fired, it just got real up in here! 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

roll.gif
this is funny

laugh.gif

"Get on my level." Aren't you a spoiled 12 year-old white kid?

OP and this Stickie kid both look like fools right now.

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

Have some respect!

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

Have some respect!

denzelwashington.jpg

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

Have some respect!

You're clown. I hope he gives you a wedgie.

Back
Top Bottom