So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

this kid is a clown... tryin to act tough online 
30t6p3b.gif
and gettin mad cuz he aint gettin that swoosh discount but yet hes suppose to have that paper 
laugh.gif

Even prior to his response, you guys realize that the reason you hated this kid was because he's a frail white kid with a mushroom haircut, right?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Lol "talk to you like a grown man"

Props to him if he toes and confronts him about this tho. I hope he records OPs face so the /b/rothers could get him fired
grin.gif

"I SAW HERP DERP TODAY LOLOL BUSINESS CARDS HERP DERP!!! I'LL MAKE FUN OF HIM ON TEH NETZ HURR DURR!"

My thoughts exactly. OP seemed really salty for no reason, all because a YOUNG MAN was trying to make a connection. And thats not good company.
Stickie gets my support here. His reply in this thread just seemed more thought out. But stickie, you should respect your elders, and not learn this the hard way. You don't seem to be ignorant enough to go up there on some stupid stuff. So here's a little advice, although I applaud that you would rather talk this out in person instead of internet b.s., I wouldn't even waste time on haters. You could save yourself alot of time in the rest of your early life by not wasting time on haters.

I've never heard of this kid... you're telling me a 12-year old carries business cards with his face on them and tells adults to "get on his level"?

naahhhhh

Originally Posted by scshift

I've never heard of this kid... you're telling me a 12-year old carries business cards with his face on them and tells adults to "get on his level"?

naahhhhh

exactly... epitome of a clown
laugh.gif

naahhhhh
my son Stickie got the juice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant wait till Op gets mashed up by em

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP if this is in Miami....I can handle this lil white boy for you for a small fee [/color]
nerd.gif

damn this all seems like some weird %@! practical joke. op and lil man are both way too corny to be real people.

naahhhhh

why does it matter of he is 12. You sir.... are a hater. he said he working 40 hours a week. working at a sneaker store. making bread. and dude is hating on him for no reason. you're tight he said something back to OP lol crazyyyy

Well I'll be dam. Stickie jus politely disrepected you OP. If you dont snuff stickie you a mark.

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP if this is in Miami....I can handle this lil white boy for you for a small fee [/color]
nerd.gif

NT got hitmen now?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

naahhhhh

why does it matter of he is 12. You sir.... are a hater. he said he working 40 hours a week. working at a sneaker store. making bread. and dude is hating on him for no reason. you're tight he said something back to OP lol crazyyyy

laugh.gif
I'm not hating at all... I just said it was strange. How many kids do you know with business cards? And for the ones you do, how many are as young as 12?

People overuse the word hater way too much
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom