So I moved to Cleveland...

What’s up NT Fam. So as the title states, I recently moved to Cleveland from Los Angeles. Came out here for Medical School.

Was wondering if there are any NTers that live or have lived in Cleveland and can offer up some advice on things to do, places to get some good food, hang out/ turn-up spots (I’m more of a hip-hop/R&B guy), etc.

I also need to know where I can get a good winter coat out here! I’ve never needed one growing up in Cali :lol:

Thanks y’all.

Damn OP moving to Cleveland when the cold weather bout to hit :smh: ....I heard they had a nice downtown with Bron there, idk how its gon be now tho .....

If you wanna get into some hood stuff, go to the east side...I smashed a lil freak in college from there :pimp:

:lol:

I knew moving out to LOhio that I was gonna be taking L’s all over the place. But gotta do it! 4yrs and I’m outro.

Preciate the actual tips so far. And advice on winter coats? From anyone who lives in cold weather regions

I knew moving out to LOhio that I was gonna be taking L’s all over the place. But gotta do it! 4yrs and I’m outro.

Preciate the actual tips so far. And advice on winter coats? From anyone who lives in cold weather regions

At least you won’t have too many distractions and can concentrate on school. Surprised no one told you to spend a G on a canada goose jacket yet.

If you just going for warmth get a northface ...go with Moncler for some more style

The concept of, "I don't know how to shop for a winter coat because I have lived in good weather my entire life" is such a wild reality.

Damn, you nervous about the seasons? I feel for you. Such a drop off in ALL aspects of life

Talk to this guy
I heard he used to “get it in, in Ohio”
6A520BEE-7CB5-40E4-89DD-B44F17C7D1B1.jpeg

I hit up Cleveland this past spring when I went on an MLB road trip. It's really as bad as NT makes it out to be :sick: . At least you'll be able to focus on school.

Pittsburgh is super underrated though.

The concept of, "I don't know how to shop for a winter coat because I have lived in good weather my entire life" is such a wild reality.

Damn, you nervous about the seasons? I feel for you. Such a drop off in ALL aspects of life
I guess lower cost of living and less traffic would be the only things Clev has over LA

Back
Top Bottom