So I quit smoking, and immediately got sick...

going through this now.

i seriously regret the day i took that girl up on her offer.

smh.gif

It's just your lungs clearing out all that gunk and tar and what not that accumulated with the years/months/weeks of smoking. Keep it up! I wish I could quit, but life's stressing right now.

It's just your lungs clearing out all that gunk and tar and what not that accumulated with the years/months/weeks of smoking. Keep it up! I wish I could quit, but life's stressing right now.

Yeah it happened to me but I didn't make the correlation until I quit again lol.  Basically the mucus coating got stripped from my throat in my case.  In about another week it should be better 

Yeah it happened to me but I didn't make the correlation until I quit again lol.  Basically the mucus coating got stripped from my throat in my case.  In about another week it should be better 

I think you should hold on, just start smoking will surely have short when the discomfort, as long as the transition, smoking is not so difficult.

I think you should hold on, just start smoking will surely have short when the discomfort, as long as the transition, smoking is not so difficult.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Your body is purging toxins. Rebuild with wheatgrass shots, salads, and fresh seasonal fruit.

Dude, your avy just made me really sad, and I was born in 92'. Feels Bad Man
tired.gif

Your body is purging toxins. Rebuild with wheatgrass shots, salads, and fresh seasonal fruit.

tired.gif

A day later and I'm feeling pretty stable. Still a little gunked up in my throat but my nose isn't running nor do I have the drainage I had the first couple days. Thanks for the encouragement, everyone. I may have to dig up some old Britney pics to help me get through this.

A day later and I'm feeling pretty stable. Still a little gunked up in my throat but my nose isn't running nor do I have the drainage I had the first couple days. Thanks for the encouragement, everyone. I may have to dig up some old Britney pics to help me get through this.

stopped smoking for for close to 7 years. hang in there. if you want to see it that way, it's just part of the process of your body cleansing itself out. you're not going to die from this, but you will greatly improve your chances of living a short life if you keep smoking.

stopped smoking for for close to 7 years. hang in there. if you want to see it that way, it's just part of the process of your body cleansing itself out. you're not going to die from this, but you will greatly improve your chances of living a short life if you keep smoking.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

It's the same with crack heads who stop doing crack and die. Giving up immortality.

For you it's slightly different, you still gonna die from the cigs but if you want to be "healthy" and stop you'll live out the rest of your life in excruciating chronic pain.

It's the same with crack heads who stop doing crack and die. Giving up immortality.

For you it's slightly different, you still gonna die from the cigs but if you want to be "healthy" and stop you'll live out the rest of your life in excruciating chronic pain.

stay strong bro. i quit about a month ago and i still get cravings, and i went through exactly what your going through. it sucks but it all pays off in the end. keep it up kid!!!!

stay strong bro. i quit about a month ago and i still get cravings, and i went through exactly what your going through. it sucks but it all pays off in the end. keep it up kid!!!!

Back
Top Bottom