So I quit smoking, and immediately got sick...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It's the same with crack heads who stop doing crack and die. Giving up immortality.

For you it's slightly different, you still gonna die from the cigs but if you want to be "healthy" and stop you'll live out the rest of your life in excruciating chronic pain.

Why do I feel like you're wrong about the chronic pain? I won't deny that the cigarettes I have already smoked may very well be the reason for my death but I don't think I'll be in chronic pain the rest of my life. Maybe 15-30 years from now when the cancer in my body will be too much to fix is when I'll have this chronic pain you speak of. Maybe I'm just reading your post wrong.

I'm 24, I've smoked off and on for about 14 years. Never smoked more than half a pack a day. During this stint I've stopped with the green as well. I don't plan on stopping that completely, just right now I figured it's better for my recovery to not smoke weed.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It's the same with crack heads who stop doing crack and die. Giving up immortality.

For you it's slightly different, you still gonna die from the cigs but if you want to be "healthy" and stop you'll live out the rest of your life in excruciating chronic pain.

Why do I feel like you're wrong about the chronic pain? I won't deny that the cigarettes I have already smoked may very well be the reason for my death but I don't think I'll be in chronic pain the rest of my life. Maybe 15-30 years from now when the cancer in my body will be too much to fix is when I'll have this chronic pain you speak of. Maybe I'm just reading your post wrong.

I'm 24, I've smoked off and on for about 14 years. Never smoked more than half a pack a day. During this stint I've stopped with the green as well. I don't plan on stopping that completely, just right now I figured it's better for my recovery to not smoke weed.

I quit back in April so it's been 4 months for me. I had just had a dream that I smoked a cigarette and felt like %+*$ for smoking one after all this time.
laugh.gif
I can honestly tell you, at this point, I could be drinking with my friends and they could all be smoking in front of me, and I still won't have the urge to smoke. Trust me, it gets better with time. Hold on there.

I quit back in April so it's been 4 months for me. I had just had a dream that I smoked a cigarette and felt like %+*$ for smoking one after all this time.
laugh.gif
I can honestly tell you, at this point, I could be drinking with my friends and they could all be smoking in front of me, and I still won't have the urge to smoke. Trust me, it gets better with time. Hold on there.

life with chronic pain, thats ridiculous. dont quote me but within quitting, like 3 months and ur pretty recovered. been smokin a pack a day +herbs for 3-4 years and quit for 4 months a year ago and goin on a month currently. lungs are all good and able to get some strong cardio in alredy. it doesnt take that long to get healthy all back.

agreed with ^ if u quit a bit, that cig isnt as good as you remember esp since ur body cleaned itself out from that. itll take a couple to get back in imo.

life with chronic pain, thats ridiculous. dont quote me but within quitting, like 3 months and ur pretty recovered. been smokin a pack a day +herbs for 3-4 years and quit for 4 months a year ago and goin on a month currently. lungs are all good and able to get some strong cardio in alredy. it doesnt take that long to get healthy all back.

agreed with ^ if u quit a bit, that cig isnt as good as you remember esp since ur body cleaned itself out from that. itll take a couple to get back in imo.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Your body is purging toxins. Rebuild with wheatgrass shots, salads, and fresh seasonal fruit.

Dude, your avy just made me really sad, and I was born in 92'. Feels Bad Man
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Bro, calm down. I'm just sayin how 90 doesn't seem like it was that long ago, along with 2000. Time just flies.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Your body is purging toxins. Rebuild with wheatgrass shots, salads, and fresh seasonal fruit.

Dude, your avy just made me really sad, and I was born in 92'. Feels Bad Man
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Bro, calm down. I'm just sayin how 90 doesn't seem like it was that long ago, along with 2000. Time just flies.

Back
Top Bottom