So I saw this pic of Scottie Pippen the other day.....

Thanks for sharing.

Scottie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pelimpe wrote:
kinda reminds me when Pippen was rockin the J x pointing at the jumpman kinda like we need you back Michael..... shortly after MJ was back on the court......
OOO thoz were the days...
Right on....those two together were like Shake and Bake!
If your not First, your Last....lol

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Don't even remember seeing anything in his time. but this would be a cool poster

wow..this comment makes me feel really old.

Pippen>Jordan He carried him sometimes. Its arguable anyway. Much props for Pippen doing all MJs dirty work.

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pippen will always be in MJ''s shadow

-bdis-

yeah but pippen was good
it was always fun watching those to play

[h3]
[/h3]

Yup,I miss watching them, the good old day's

Does anybody have any clear information on this pic?
nerd.gif
I'm assuming this was around 94' or so during MJ's retirement. I wonder if this was pic wasto tease MJ's return or that Scottie was the new face of the Bulls and that he was no longer in his shadow....

Hmmm...interesting...

He's wearing the '91-'92 Nike Flight Lite II (or maybe it had another name? I forget) in that pic. He wore the Olympic version of those inBarcelona. So the pic has to be from late '91 or early '92...the first season where Pippen was considered a true superstar.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Does anybody have any clear information on this pic?
nerd.gif
I'm assuming this was around 94' or so during MJ's retirement. I wonder if this was pic was to tease MJ's return or that Scottie was the new face of the Bulls and that he was no longer in his shadow....

Hmmm...interesting...
i was thinking the same thing. it's probably saying he is no longer in Jordan's shadow. I loved Pippen so much. His shoes are dope aswell.

Props to the op for posting this. A lot of good points have been made as far as the logic behind this poster goes. As crazy as it may sound I agree with themall. But if AirJordans23 is correct (I'm not disputing you, homie, cause I don't have a clue of when or where this poster came from.) and this wasaround late '91 or early '92, it could be saw as a kind of disrespect to Jordan. Like arff23 already stated it could be interpreted as saying Mike isthe one really in Scottie's shadow.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by dotaganza

Pippen>Jordan

please stop lying to yourself.

I grew up around a lot of hoop fans in the early '90s, so both of you guy's views are arguments that I've heard numerous amounts of times. A lot ofpeople felt that Jordan was highly overrated and that Pippen carried him more times than he was given credit for. I don't really know what message (if any)the poster was trying to send, but I can say that I've never ever seen it before.

Great post.

Back
Top Bottom