So I tried to watch Pee Wee's Big Adventure

i watched the Pee Wee show on broadway that came on HBO... dude is a fool 
laugh.gif

There are a bunch of childhood movies I really cant watch anymore, but this aint one of them.

There are a bunch of childhood movies I really cant watch anymore, but this aint one of them.

I still love that movie. Tim Burton's finest work if you ask me. Yes, its completely random, but that's the genius of it.

I still love that movie. Tim Burton's finest work if you ask me. Yes, its completely random, but that's the genius of it.

Not factoring in the definite shady characteristics of Paul Reubens, I'd say that I would agree that most movies made 25+ years ago are basically intolerable now as an adult.

Not factoring in the definite shady characteristics of Paul Reubens, I'd say that I would agree that most movies made 25+ years ago are basically intolerable now as an adult.

i still love that movie, at some point you have to realize we loved it for a reason back then, i just look around and I always find the humor in every movie. When he crashes on the bike and does that front flip and hits the ground so effing hard i laugh over and over again...

i still love that movie, at some point you have to realize we loved it for a reason back then, i just look around and I always find the humor in every movie. When he crashes on the bike and does that front flip and hits the ground so effing hard i laugh over and over again...

I recently watched howard the duck again on netfix and I was like damb how the hell did I watch this as a 4 year old. I had some horrible parents...lol

I recently watched howard the duck again on netfix and I was like damb how the hell did I watch this as a 4 year old. I had some horrible parents...lol

dude, i thought the pee-wee herman thing was dumb WHEN i was a kid
and almost never watched the Saturday morning tv show or movie

but I guess the intial HBO special was the best, which I also never saw

with that being said though, RIP Phil Hartman, one of the funniest guys I ever saw

dude, i thought the pee-wee herman thing was dumb WHEN i was a kid
and almost never watched the Saturday morning tv show or movie

but I guess the intial HBO special was the best, which I also never saw

with that being said though, RIP Phil Hartman, one of the funniest guys I ever saw

Back
Top Bottom