So I tried to watch Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Originally Posted by beh235

80's...strange times. Just imagine, Howard The Duck then, PG, now it would probably be borderline PG-13/R.

man lea thompson in panty drawls throwing the P at Howard. probably one of my first chubbys as a kid 
laugh.gif

pee wee big adventure is still classic to me.

and heres a little fun fact. the girl that plays his girlfriend dotty in that movie is the voice of tommy pickles and sings the two and a half men theme.

Originally Posted by beh235

80's...strange times. Just imagine, Howard The Duck then, PG, now it would probably be borderline PG-13/R.

man lea thompson in panty drawls throwing the P at Howard. probably one of my first chubbys as a kid 
laugh.gif

pee wee big adventure is still classic to me.

and heres a little fun fact. the girl that plays his girlfriend dotty in that movie is the voice of tommy pickles and sings the two and a half men theme.

I'm sorry Big Adventure is classic in my book. My kids even find the humor in it and understand dude is just weird. But aside Pee Wee there are some funny characters throughout the film.

Mickey=Gansta

I'm sorry Big Adventure is classic in my book. My kids even find the humor in it and understand dude is just weird. But aside Pee Wee there are some funny characters throughout the film.

Mickey=Gansta

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

and that's not even factoring in the pervert stuff.

A lot of cartoons and movies/shows from our childhoods had all kinds of subliminal messages and sexual undertones.
I watch stuff from back then now and its like wow I can't believe they just said/did that. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

and that's not even factoring in the pervert stuff.

A lot of cartoons and movies/shows from our childhoods had all kinds of subliminal messages and sexual undertones.
I watch stuff from back then now and its like wow I can't believe they just said/did that. 
30t6p3b.gif

^
word,
As a child, I saw the The Karate Kid when it first came out in '84,
and I had no idea why they were THAT upset at Daniel Son in that bathroom scene...

^
word,
As a child, I saw the The Karate Kid when it first came out in '84,
and I had no idea why they were THAT upset at Daniel Son in that bathroom scene...

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

i still love that movie, at some point you have to realize we loved it for a reason back then, i just look around and I always find the humor in every movie. When he crashes on the bike and does that front flip and hits the ground so effing hard i laugh over and over again...

you my _____
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

i still love that movie, at some point you have to realize we loved it for a reason back then, i just look around and I always find the humor in every movie. When he crashes on the bike and does that front flip and hits the ground so effing hard i laugh over and over again...

you my _____
pimp.gif

watched pee wees big adventure with my 5 year old daughter and she thought it was great. comedians were awesome back then because they'd do anything to try and get you to laugh. If jim carrey had come out today most of you would be calling him corny.

Talbert

watched pee wees big adventure with my 5 year old daughter and she thought it was great. comedians were awesome back then because they'd do anything to try and get you to laugh. If jim carrey had come out today most of you would be calling him corny.

Talbert

the pee-wee dance

plus when he fought his friend in the pool and gave em trick gum lmao

large marge!

that part had me shook tho

the pee-wee dance

plus when he fought his friend in the pool and gave em trick gum lmao

large marge!

that part had me shook tho

Back
Top Bottom